Pirates Ride music and voices in Pirates 3 movie

atterris

My sister and I were the only ones who got it in my theater and I'm sure people thought we were slighty off our rocker due to our reaction.:lol:

mickeymouse2818

I think I was the only few people in my theater that recognized it as well but instead of me laughing I let out a *gasp* because just earlier that day I was listening to the actual pirates attraction on my ipod. It wasn't until the second time I watched it did I make the connection between them falling over the waterfall and the waterfall in the attraction. It was a wonderful Disney touch!

Delly

Loved all the references made to the ride- just Disney Magic as always.
Did anyone actually notice where Jack was headed to at the end of the film on his Map!!!!! A certain world!!!!! or did I completly get the wrong idea!

Fun2BFree

Watching it in a whole theater full of other teenagers in the far-off land of Northern Ireland, my delight in the homage was cut short by several strange looks...:lol:

Ella's Mommy

Sadly I was the only one in my theater to get the ride reference. Even more upseting was when I was telling my friend about it she was like "thats a ride at Disney world?" I almost hung up on her, but i cant be mad at her because her parents reprived her of Disney. I thought the movie was fan-freakin-tastic!!!! I didnt even realize the movie was almost 3 hours long until I was in my car leaving the theater.:ROFLOL: Keith Richards was a genius idea for his father!!! That ws so perfect!!!

Kwit35

Loved all the references made to the ride- just Disney Magic as always.
Did anyone actually notice where Jack was headed to at the end of the film on his Map!!!!! A certain world!!!!! or did I completly get the wrong idea!
Nope, we saw that too. Very cool. At first I thought, are they leaving it open for another movie? Then I realized, nope, Jack was just headed home. :animwink:

iheartdisney91

i just saw it last night!

yeah i noticed capt barbossa said some lines to elizabeth, that the skull says right b4 you drop
also "dead men tell no tales" was in it including the voice.

it was really awesome! i think only my family in the theater knew what it was from. cuz we were all omg and everyone else was blah

DisneyDefenders

The Black Pearl Comes To WDW

Nope, we saw that too. Very cool. At first I thought, are they leaving it open for another movie? Then I realized, nope, Jack was just headed home. :animwink:

I've seen it twice, and didn't catch on to that. Of course, the Fountain of Youth is rumored to be in Florida, but it is a creative homage to WDW as well! :animwink:

I shrieked and all of my friends gave me this "SHUT UP" look but then I said its from the ride and they were saying "oh yeah." Oh I loved it so much! I'm going to go see it again! Hey did anybody see after the credits? I wont spoil it but go see it again if you missed it. It was SO necessary.

AndyP

I think I was the only person in the cinema that noticed when I watched last night, but I was very surprised and rather strangely extactic!

iheartdisney91

I shrieked and all of my friends gave me this "SHUT UP" look but then I said its from the ride and they were saying "oh yeah." Oh I loved it so much! I'm going to go see it again! Hey did anybody see after the credits? I wont spoil it but go see it again if you missed it. It was SO necessary.

yeah i stayed! it made me happy becuase i still was a little sad for liz

disneypirate

Escarabaja06,can u pm me what happens after the credits.
i left before they ended and don't want to spoil it 4 anyone.
i love this movie!
i hope they make a 4th one!
Pirates of the Caribbean:The New Begining.

JeffH

Except for the park where Tia Dalma's ropes suddenly grow, it all makes sense.
Whatever made her grow made whatever she was 'wearing' grow otherwise she'd be a giant naked woman in the movie (not that I'd minded)...thusly the ropes grew, too.

CThaddeus

Whatever made her grow made whatever she was 'wearing' grow otherwise she'd be a giant naked woman in the movie (not that I'd minded)...thusly the ropes grew, too.

It's about as realistic as the idea that when the Incredible Hulk "hulks out" his pants grow with him, too. But then they didn't seem to be adhering to reality much in this film. Not that I disliked it, it just strained the limits of credulity.
Actually, what made her grow was that she was a goddess, and she was trying to escape the body she had been trapped in...or at least that's how I understood it. The ropes should have snapped, but her clothing could have "realistically" grown with her.

WDWFanatic

Spoilers!!!!!! stop reading!!

ok i have a couple questions about a few things that happened in the movie:

if the pirate lords just used trinkets in the meeting why did the kid that got hung have that piece of eight? did it have any purpose? even beckett had pieces of eight on his table.

whos execution order did the govenor sign last? his own?

How was barbossa brought back and what was the puropse of bringing him back? Was he already back before jack fought the kracken or did tia bring him back only to find jack?

Ironic that turner was killed by the sword he made

Also funny william got his first 10 year shore leave almost immediately so he could have some goodbye time with his wife

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom