Pirates Officially Open

andrewwood

Original Poster
[Confirmed, open as of April 8. :sohappy: My 2 year old has been dying to go on Pirates![/QUOT

So will my 7 year old , arriving at Disney on the 30th April from Australia,and going straight to Pirates :sohappy:

andrewwood said:
HauntedPirate said:
Confirmed, open as of April 8. :sohappy: My 2 year old has been dying to go on Pirates![/QUOT

So will my 7 year old , arriving at Disney on the 30th May from Australia,and going straight to Pirates :sohappy:

I wouldn't get your hopes up for riding it in May or June, I believe the ride will be closing down May 1st and not opening again until the first part of July.

makonyy15

Yay I leave for Disney in 2 days, I can ride it:sohappy: I was so nervous I wouldn't be able to, but thank goodness for the confirmation!

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Yes, it should be pointed out that the rumors were that Pirates would open for Easter and then close again on May 1 and then re-opening in early July. The rumors have so far been true, so I would expect Pirates to close again on May 1.

tracyandalex

YAY!!!!!!!! we will be honeymooning from 4/24-5/1 and are so very excited that we will get to ride it :sohappy: we thought we were gonna miss it

tracy & alex

mitchk

POTC is one of my favorite rides. It's the one ride I totaly remember from my first visit in 87.' I'm so glad I'm going to get to ride it one more time before the changes.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
tracyandalex said:
YAY!!!!!!!! we will be honeymooning from 4/24-5/1 and are so very excited that we will get to ride it :sohappy: we thought we were gonna miss it

tracy & alex

Make sure you wear your Mickey and Minnie wedding ears - we try to say 'Congratulations!' to everyone wearing them, and we'll be there 4/23-4/28. :)

imagineer boy

So anyone planning to ride it soon, PLEASE post a detailed report of what updated effects and refurbished things there are. It would be highly appreciated.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom