Pirates Of The Caribbean: The Curse

WALT06

Original Poster
Just wanted to let everyone know it is on now just started 7:00 Eastern time and ends at 10:00 on channel 7 wabc.

C&D

For anyone that watched it on ABC; did they cut out much. I caught the last five minutes and noticed that they cut out the part when the parrot "releaves" itself on the plumpy "Redcoat". That, and I wanted to see if they would play the last scene with the Monkey and the Chest after the credits were over; they didn't.

slappy magoo

Probably the best effort to counterprogram against the Emmys. I'm sure it did much better then Star Wars Ep. 2 over on Fox.

I'm always interested to see what the other networks program against the Emmys. On the one hand, they can't just blow off the night, but on the other hand, it IS a night where programs on their network might be rewarded, so you're trying to take eyeballs away from what might be great "free advertising" for one of your shows.

And on the third hand (mom drank a lot, don't ask), considering how many copies of the DVD both Pirates & SW2 sold, maybe they wouldn't generate much of an audience anyway, being that people can pop it in and watch it any time (as some people on this post admit to doing)

That's kind of an interesting off-topic question: How many times do you watch a Disney movie on regular television (or any movie, really), when you already own a copy of the movie on DVD or videotape? Are there some movies you love so much, even if you tune in halfway through, you can't stop watching? I know a friend & I wound up watching 2/3rds of Animal House a few months ago on cable, even though we both own the movie and can quote most scenes in their entirety.

ears2you

For anyone that watched it on ABC; did they cut out much. I caught the last five minutes and noticed that they cut out the part when the parrot "releaves" itself on the plumpy "Redcoat". That, and I wanted to see if they would play the last scene with the Monkey and the Chest after the credits were over; they didn't.

I love the Jack the monkey!!!!!!!!:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom