Pirates of the Caribbean Hat Pirate Sans Hats!

MissM

Original Poster
The saga continues! After months of a nice, full head of hats, the Pirate in PotC trying to get on the rowboat did NOT have his stack of hats again! I thought it was finally fixed for good this time. He had his hats on my last visit on December 22nd, but today (technically yesterday now, 1/1/11) he was down to one hat again.

(Sorry no photo.)

Yensid40

How hard can it be to put hats on the guy?

Hats? Really?

This is just weird.

Apparently it is quite difficult. You would think that there would be a bar or something that runs up the hats to keep them on.

Or is it possible they don't want the pirate to get hat hair??

fngoofy

yeah, I'm guessing it's more complex than we think it is

Yeah, its not like the effect has been working for 40+ years anywhere(let alone in multiple locations.) If only there were an ongoing example of this effect working somewhere so they could figure out how to make it work... oh well.

gibsonc

UK Disney Geek
I went on Pirates on the 27th and he had all his hats at that point but wasn't moving particularly well and looked like it was in need of work.

blm07

Crack under the building.... maybe, also could mean there is a sinkhole under the building, and the fate of the last one with a sinkhole underneath wasn't good.

MotherOfBirds

He's always changing. Sometimes hats, sometimes no, sometimes just different hats. My favorite messed up effect, though, was when a cast member had pantsed the pirate standing on the right on the bridge over at "wench for a bride". His gears and springs were on full display XD

rkelly42

We need to start a bring back the hats thread like the one for the AC. As for the yeti, I have given up on him.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom