Pirates and Tower having issues

Touchdown

Original Poster
I haven’t seen it reported but Tower was only running one side all day (the one on the right, closest to the Libraries, Foxtrot right?) and when I hopped to MK Pirates was down and I got pushed a notification apologizing for it being down by the park President on my app. Anyone know what’s going on there?

FigmentForever96

I haven’t seen it reported but Tower was only running one side all day (the one on the right, closest to the Libraries, Foxtrot right?) and when I hopped to MK Pirates was down and I got pushed a notification apologizing for it being down by the park President on my app. Anyone know what’s going on there?
I was at MK today and I overheard a CM tell a guest it was some sort of belt issue...idk just what I overheard.

Purduevian

If they can stop the 20 boat pile-up at the end of Pirates, I'll consent to one mini taco version of Harmonious.
I honestly can't figure out Disney's logic on Pirates, Splash, Small word, ect on stacking soooo many vehicles. I understand a little stacking can improve the capacity (never waiting for a boat no matter how fast people get in and out), but it seems like the stack way more than needed for that boost.

Touchdown

Original Poster
I honestly can't figure out Disney's logic on Pirates, Splash, Small word, ect on stacking soooo many vehicles. I understand a little stacking can improve the capacity (never waiting for a boat no matter how fast people get in and out), but it seems like the stack way more than needed for that boost.
It’s not Disney wanting it to happen it’s the customers (especially disabled ones, note this is not a criticism, just an observation for these people only it’s not their fault) taking too long get on and off the ride.

Purduevian

It’s not Disney wanting it to happen it’s the customers (especially disabled ones, note this is not a criticism, just an observation for these people only it’s not their fault) taking too long get on and off the ride.
I mean Disney is in full control over the stacking... small world usually seems to be the worst to me. Lets say 10 boats are stacked at the end of small world on average each and every day with a minimum of 7 and a max of 15. Pull 5 boats off the track...

EricsBiscuit

I was at MK today and I overheard a CM tell a guest it was some sort of belt issue...idk just what I overheard.
If they were talking about the belt that is supposed to lift the boats up after you exit, then that is somewhat interesting. One of the big things they did last refurb was supposed to be fixing that because of they issues they consistently have (had?).

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
If they were talking about the belt that is supposed to lift the boats up after you exit, then that is somewhat interesting. One of the big things they did last refurb was supposed to be fixing that because of they issues they consistently have (had?).
They have “issues” with all the belts.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom