Pirate & Princess Parties coming back in '08!

H20Babie

Just found this on the Disney site under Wonderful Weeks of Disney:

Feel the winter magic in the air during the Wonderful Weeks of Disney at Walt Disney World® Resort. Relish the warm sun on your face as you enjoy the mild Florida weather, lighter crowds and wintertime festivities!
01/06/08 - 01/12/08 01/13/08 - 01/19/08
01/20/08 - 01/26/08 01/27/08 - 02/02/08
02/24/08 - 03/01/08 03/30/08 - 04/05/08

Winter Atmosphere and Exciting Events

Swing into action at Magic Kingdom® Park when you buy your tickets for the swashbuckling Disney's Pirate & Princess Party.††Enjoy the magical new attraction, The Seas with Nemo & Friends*. Dare to believe in magic as The Year of a Million Dreams celebration soars to life.

Shimmering pixie dust replaces snow flakes at Walt Disney World® Resort in winter.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
It mentions P&PP further down in the advertisment....just no dates yet.
Ah, missed that... What is it about H2OBabie's posts that I can't read them properly? :brick:

Must be she's a Canadian single parent too and I'm distracted... :lookaroun

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Ohhhhhhhhh. January and February P&P dates......

Looks like I might have to keep the Captain Jack goatee a little past Halloween.

Upvote 0

lentesta

Premium Member
I'm guessing there'll be some PnP dates in April, too. There are a number of nights (other than Grad nights) where the MK closes at 7 pm, with no Wishes or Spectro at the end of the evening. Sort of screams out "special event" to me.

Len

Upvote 0

H20Babie

Original Poster
I'm guessing there'll be some PnP dates in April, too. There are a number of nights (other than Grad nights) where the MK closes at 7 pm, with no Wishes or Spectro at the end of the evening. Sort of screams out "special event" to me.

Len

That is exactly what I'm hoping for!

Upvote 0

H20Babie

Original Poster
Sorry for the bump, but a little mouse told me that dates and tickets would be released November 1. Someone else on the News and Rumours board said to call CRO tomorrow (October 31). And, finally, Mousesavers has updated their events page:

The Pirate & Princess Party will return in 2008. Dates will include January 21, 26; February 2, 9, 14, 22; March 1, 6, 11, 14; April 1, 4, 6, 11, 16, 23 and 29. When tickets for 2008 go on sale, I will announce it here.

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

H20Babie

Original Poster
So I called CRO yesterday, and they are selling the P&PP tickets at a deep discount right now for all dates up to March 14.

However, the CM I spoke to had no idea about the April dates or why MK would be closing at 7 pm on April 1, 4, 6, 11, 16, 23 and 29. She "guessed" that they might be expanding P&PP after the Easter weeks, but try as she might, she couldn't find any information on the early MK closing and thought it was "very odd."

April people ... keep your fingers crossed!

Gattr: The description of the P&P Parties can be found on the special events page on Disney World's site and All Ears also has some great descriptions and event itineraries.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom