Pirate and Princesses in August and September?

ELopez

AEfx - you make a good point. Not everyone thinks and operates like my family (although they should consider it :animwink: ).

For us it wouldn't be a big deal. We like to be at the parks before they open, so we are wimps by evening, but I see how it could be aggravating for all the normal people.

Thanks for pointing it out respectfully! :wave:

JPVonDrake

Latest News!

Tickets for Disney's Pirate and Princess Party will go on sale by June 1st. Pricing and other details coming soon. I will post as soon as information is official.

Dates HAVE been released!

August - 11, 15, 18, 21, 24, 28, 31, and September 3 - 2007.

jcc0621

Dates announced...August 11,15,18,21,24,28,31 and 9/3. We are going to try and get tix for the 21st with the 18th as our second choice, :sohappy: DS (4) is going to love it!

Dagger

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i'm coming in the 5th. I wish they would add another day :shrug:

I just told my husband, "If when we get our tax return...." to try and manuever adding 3 days to the front of our trip :ROFLOL:

stalkingmickey

:sohappy: :lol: :sohappy: :lol:
I am going to try for 8/31 or 9/3. We arrive 8/31 and I as so hoping they would at least have it on that day!!!!!

:sohappy: :lol: :sohappy: :lol:

AndrewRnR

Dates announced...August 11,15,18,21,24,28,31 and 9/3. We are going to try and get tix for the 21st with the 18th as our second choice, :sohappy: DS (4) is going to love it!

Perfect! I start the college program on the 22nd, so hopefully I can sneak into town the night before for this! It would be worth getting a hotel room for!

JeffH

A special event on a Saturday night?

Dates HAVE been released!
August - 11, 15, 18, 21, 24, 28, 31, and September 3 - 2007.
These dates can't be right?!?
August 11 and 18 are both on Saturdays?!?
Disney has never held a special event on Saturdays?!?
This has always been their night to stay open late for regular guests...
11=sat, suspect it should be 10
15=wed, suspect it should be 14
18=sat, suspect it should be 17
21=tue
24=fri
28=tue
31=fri
3=mon

Wonder if there is a mess up here...was someone looking at the 2006 calendar, because the 11 and the 18th are Friday's on the 2006 calendar...

jcc0621

:sohappy: Got ADR's for CRT on the 21st, now ust need to wait for P&P tix to go on sale. Now it will definitely be this night. When I called they told me that there would be no characters that night becsue of the party. I didn't care becasue I have never been to CRT and DS will just LOVE being IN the castle. Hope to see some of you there:wave:

mrneon606

Hi jcc0621. I was planning on going that night too and make some ADR as well. I was wondering what time you made yours for. Did the CM give you an idea of the time for the party? I know the ones in March was 7:30-12:30 but they still had Wishes every night before the party. It would be too light still at the time during the summer. So i dont know if they will push the party time out or not have Wishes that night. Thanks

jcc0621

Hi jcc0621. I was planning on going that night too and make some ADR as well. I was wondering what time you made yours for. Did the CM give you an idea of the time for the party? I know the ones in March was 7:30-12:30 but they still had Wishes every night before the party. It would be too light still at the time during the summer. So i dont know if they will push the party time out or not have Wishes that night. Thanks

We got a 4:45 ADR. She didn't sya what time the party would start. I based my ressie time on the times of the previous parties and figured the later I tried to get the harder they would be to get

Maybe we'll see you there:wave:

mrneon606

The CM I was speaking tonight while I was changing my ADR said they received an email stating the parties would still be 7:30-12:30. I dont know how accurate this info is. Just passing on what was said to me.

coastermom

no P&P party for us our dates are july 29th till Aug 5th.I wish I had known about this it sound wonderful . I guess there were non-during our time because there are too many people there over the summer months.

jcc0621

The CM I was speaking tonight while I was changing my ADR said they received an email stating the parties would still be 7:30-12:30. I dont know how accurate this info is. Just passing on what was said to me.
Thanks, I was so excited when she told me that had a seating available that I didn't even think to ask

JPVonDrake

These dates can't be right?!?
August 11 and 18 are both on Saturdays?!?
Disney has never held a special event on Saturdays?!?
This has always been their night to stay open late for regular guests...
11=sat, suspect it should be 10
15=wed, suspect it should be 14
18=sat, suspect it should be 17
21=tue
24=fri
28=tue
31=fri
3=mon

Wonder if there is a mess up here...was someone looking at the 2006 calendar, because the 11 and the 18th are Friday's on the 2006 calendar...

I though it was strange too at first, but these dates are confirmed. I will post hours / prices as soon as it is officially released.

jcc0621

When I called for ADR's at CRT the CM said that the lastest ADR they were taking for 8/21 was 7:00 and didn't have many spots left for that time. Don't know if this means anything, or if this is the latest they usually are. I got mine for 4:45.

wild01ride

My source - Disney Reservation Center's Guest information database (aka One Source). All my posts reflected officially released information unless stated otherwise.

Hey JPVonDrake - never have doubted you, and I know that disneyworld.com is not known for accurate info, but they list Aug. 24 as having EMH at MK. What's up with that?
I'm assuming that P&P Party was decided after the preliminary schedule was made for Aug. and that it will need to be updated? (Especially since those other nights have MK closing times listed as 9 or 10pm!)

Nevertheless, I'll take your word any day over disneyworld.com calendar!

Thanks for the exciting news.
*Now I'm gonna have to try to plan another trip this year...it already took a few small miracles to get down there for a long weekend in January! Hmm...:drevil:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom