Pirate and Princesses in August and September?

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
If there was going to be a hard ticketed event the park would close at 7 PM not 8 PM.
September MK park hours show 6PM closing on the 7th and 8th and a 7PM closing on the 14th. MNSSHP started on the 15th last year, so the 14th might be that party, but something is scheduled for the 7th and 8th. Whether it's P&P is anybody's guess at this point...

Thelazer

"We will have a P&P Event and the guests WILL like it...even if we have to shove it down there throats!!.."

Not really a qoute, but yea it's comeing back for round 2. Is it just me, or is the whole idea of "Hard Ticketed" just way to overused these days?

ToTBellHop

I wonder--would people go to this party if it were offered from 9 pm til 3 am? Extra Magic Hours go that late. They just stand to tick off a lot of people by closing the MK at 7 pm in late August when the parks still have reasonable crowds. Granted, I'm not coming in August so why should I care? lol...

I wonder--would people go to this party if it were offered from 9 pm til 3 am? Extra Magic Hours go that late. They just stand to tick off a lot of people by closing the MK at 7 pm in late August when the parks still have reasonable crowds. Granted, I'm not coming in August so why should I care? lol...

Considering the target audience is the young'ns, I strongly doubt it. Who really wants to deal with a cranky 5 year old at 2 in the morning.. On purpose!

Brian Noble

Perhaps they are retargeting to older folks? We skipped it during our Feb/Mar trip precisely because my 6 and 8 year olds aren't going to make it much past 9:30, if that.

ToTBellHop

Considering the target audience is the young'ns, I strongly doubt it. Who really wants to deal with a cranky 5 year old at 2 in the morning.. On purpose!
Who wants to deal with 50,000 cranky guests forced to leave the Magic Kingdom an hour and a half before sunset with no fireworks?

mickeysgal

I just heard that they might be bringing back the Magical Beginnings promotion (better than last year, which was a blast). I think that's a lot of promotions to run, but who knows, my kids loved the Magical Beginnings, and they'll love the Princess and Pirates, too. Looks like I'll be shelling out a lot of money this trip.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I just heard that they might be bringing back the Magical Beginnings promotion (better than last year, which was a blast). I think that's a lot of promotions to run, but who knows, my kids loved the Magical Beginnings, and they'll love the Princess and Pirates, too. Looks like I'll be shelling out a lot of money this trip.
Sounds Like Disney's plan is working! :ROFLOL:

wild01ride

The funny thing is: the five year olds were doing much better than us at midnight!
(and I'll be the first to admit that I was probably crankier!...I think my girlfriend would be the first to confirm that also!)

kennygman

I think it would be cool if we could catch Night of Joy, P&P AND MNSSHP all in one trip! My kids really wanted to do P&P, but we couldn't afford another trip down at this point.

dannb1001

Magic, Music, And Mayhem Audio

Hey all, Does anyone by chance know if there is a audio file somewhere out there of the magic, music, and mayhem firework show? It seems like there should be considering I have seen the audio to Hallowishes and Holiday Wishes.
Just thought I would ask. Wouldnt mind the audio to Disney's Enchanted Adventures parade as well but, I wont push it lol.
Feel free to send me a private message if anyone can help me out with this. Thanks a bunch!

Rob562

September MK park hours show 6PM closing on the 7th and 8th and a 7PM closing on the 14th. MNSSHP started on the 15th last year, so the 14th might be that party, but something is scheduled for the 7th and 8th. Whether it's P&P is anybody's guess at this point...

The 7th and 8th are the dates for Night of Joy this year.

-Rob

Jose Eber

Does anyone have official attendance figures?

I know anytime I've been there its dead (like last night)

And lets not forget how many extra nights they added for cast member discounts.

The only reason why I could see them adding more dates is simply trying to recoup costs for all the costumes and floats etc.

From cast members I've talked to, attendance wise, the P & P just hasn't been as successful as Disney anticipated it would be.

Jerm

I heard that they are going to bring back extra mid-day hours, that is where in the middle of the day you can only go into some of the lands if you have a wrist band.

Does anyone else read through this thread and get sick of people saying "I too have heard they are going to announce the dates soon." Just because someone on micechat says it might MIGHT happen does not mean that it will. Could it happen---YES! Should it happen--I don't think so, but we will see soon I am sure. Till then we can only wait and see.

J

kennygman

I heard that they are going to bring back extra mid-day hours, that is where in the middle of the day you can only go into some of the lands if you have a wrist band.

Does anyone else read through this thread and get sick of people saying "I too have heard they are going to announce the dates soon." Just because someone on micechat says it might MIGHT happen does not mean that it will. Could it happen---YES! Should it happen--I don't think so, but we will see soon I am sure. Till then we can only wait and see.

J

I don't forsee them doing the mid-day hours. Morning or evening, but not mid-day. That would create chaos with the attendance continuing to rise each year.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom