Pinocchio live action reboot

Disstevefan1

Before I say what I think of the movie, I wanna say I am not one who blindly supports everything TWDC does, and there’s a lot I dislike, mostly about the parks and I make it clear on these boards.

And I will say I went into this movie with skepticism.

Just finished watching it and it’s a good movie!! The plot changes from the animated movie was fine, we have the perfect happy ending.

If I had to try to pick something I did not like it would have been some of the CGI during the sea monster scene but that’s because today we have been so spoiled by CGI and the super high resolution we see now, that’s it’s easy to pick out things that do not look right but even these things were minor.

Try to watch a VHS of a Disney move today, it’s barely watchable but I digress…

I ask folks to just watch the the movie and instead of analyzing it, just watch it. You may enjoy it too.

BuddyThomas

You're very likely right, this conversation will prove fruitless. But just to be asking, do you think that all of the critics that trashed this remake also suffer from Disney hate? (The film currently has a 29% Rotten rating on the film critic aggregate site Rotten Tomatoes).

I mean, if you like it, fine. But don't paint those of us who don't like it or don't plan to watch it as haters. Many of us love Disney. We just hate what DIsney has become.
This is an absolutely terrible movie with an unforgivable ending. The problem with you is that you were trashing it months before it came out.

Magenta Panther

This is an absolutely terrible movie with an unforgivable ending. The problem with you is that you were trashing it months before it came out.
Not necessarily. When I saw the first teaser, I stated on this forum that I was relieved that the remake's Pinocchio looked a lot like the original Pinocchio from the first film. And that the remake's Figaro, even though he looked more like a real cat, was cute. The trailers, however, revealed all. The Blue Fairy looked awful, the Fox and Cat looked uncanny-valley awful, and the whole thing just looked so uninspired and unnecessary. Film trailers are supposed to attract viewers. But the remake's trailers were repellant to me. And I said so. What's the big deal?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom