Pin Code Offers

Mikester71

Again, you can't use someone else's pin code, they are attached to that person/household.

They're discount codes that Disney sends via email and as postcards in the standard mail. They're random, just make sure Disney has your address and email address on file by ordering a free planning DVD. Some people think that planning a vacation on the Disney site then not booking it will help trigger one, but who knows :shrug:

I don't know...I used to think that way until last December. We got one in the mail FINALLY, but it was in my mother-in-law's name with our address. We live in Canada and she lives in the US to boot! She always comes with us every trip to WDW, but I usually book the trip at our local CAA over here and I am the one who joins all the sites and orders all the planning DVD's and that! She just usually gives us her money to put on the trip for her and that's it. Of course one of the rooms is booked in her name, but other than that! :shrug:

Upvote 0

sc123tx

i called yesterday and they said i had a pin code. so then i ask them what is it and they said it was a magic your way pin code. they told me i get a free upgrade to a water park and more ticket in november free of charge. is it just me or is that weak. it saves me 30 bucks and gives me something i don't care for. or was a CM just uninformed?

Upvote 0
my fiance' received that pin code as well... it was two choices: a photopass professional picture session and free album, or waterpark upgrade, richard pettys driving thing, and a rental of the boats on the lake...

i think its lame ....

any idea of free dining or discounts will be given in the 2nd part of October? we will be there from 10/12/10-10/21/10... i haven't heard a thing :(

Upvote 0

paul436

I also received a pin for 40% off, but not free dining. I'm still hoping for free dining, but booked with the 40% off anyway. A discount is better than no discount.

I got the 40% a room also but it is only good until the 24th. With the kids school I cannot leave until the 22nd.

I wonder if it would be worth it to book the room only at the discount rate and then a MYW package to get the dining plan? :shrug: Hmmm...looks like I'm going to have to do some investigating.

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I got the 40% a room also but it is only good until the 24th. With the kids school I cannot leave until the 22nd.

I wonder if it would be worth it to book the room only at the discount rate and then a MYW package to get the dining plan? :shrug: Hmmm...looks like I'm going to have to do some investigating.
Typically the room only offers can be done as either a room only or a package (with tickets and dining). You can not however combine discounts.

Upvote 0

bhg469

Well it looks like there may be some truth to the pin codes because 2 days ago I signed onto wdw's site made sure my info was updated then I put together a few trips but then saved them and deleted them a little while later. Late last night I got a 40% code.. Does anyone know if I can use the code if it says it is good until 10/9/10 but we are set on going 10/6 until 10/13? can I use the discount for my whole stay or just until the 9th?

Upvote 0

sweetpee_1993

My mom got a 40% off pin for select dates thru mid December via snail mail yesterday. I got the same pin via email this morning. One of the November windows almost gets our next target dates. We hope to arrive on the 13th but the discount starts on the 14th. Maybe a passholder or Florida resident code will come out later this summer. :cool:

Upvote 0

mickeyforlife

I got a pin code for 40 percent off. my trip is oct 22-30. so if I use the pin code I'll have to cut my trip by two days. don't know if I want to give up two days at disney to save that money.:shrug:

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I got a pin code for 40 percent off. my trip is oct 22-30. so if I use the pin code I'll have to cut my trip by two days. don't know if I want to give up two days at disney to save that money.:shrug:
You will not have to cut the trip short you just might not get the discount for your entire trip.

Upvote 0

bhg469

You will not have to cut the trip short you just might not get the discount for your entire trip.
We booked last night and they let us use the room discount for our entire stay but I guess we had to get the dining plan. We were going to get it anyway so no big deal. It was a relief since the pin discount was for only 3 days of our plans.

Upvote 0

heartodisney

Again, you can't use someone else's pin code, they are attached to that person/household.

They're discount codes that Disney sends via email and as postcards in the standard mail. They're random, just make sure Disney has your address and email address on file by ordering a free planning DVD. Some people think that planning a vacation on the Disney site then not booking it will help trigger one, but who knows :shrug:

I think you are right about "who knows"...it is random, this year I recieved my first pin code, I have planned over the internet site before..and twice ordered the dvd, so this year, it was my "pin number" that came up! :lol:

Upvote 0

threebeesatdisn

Well it looks like there may be some truth to the pin codes because 2 days ago I signed onto wdw's site made sure my info was updated then I put together a few trips but then saved them and deleted them a little while later. Late last night I got a 40% code.. Does anyone know if I can use the code if it says it is good until 10/9/10 but we are set on going 10/6 until 10/13? can I use the discount for my whole stay or just until the 9th?

My mom received a pin code today in the mail and she DID NOT go on the Disney site previously. She has no idea why she received it. They did stay recently at Disney last April but that is it. She didn't even order a vacation DVD or ANYTHING so I think it is completely RANDOM on who they choose.

Now for the discount details:

It was a card she received in the United States mail with Boo and Sulley on the front from Monsters, Inc. It said MONSTER SAVINGS! Look...SAVE 40% for stays most nights 9/1-10/9; 10/24-10/30; 11/14-11/20; 11/28-12/4; and 12/12-12/18 at value, moderate, and deluxe hotels. The number of rooms available are limited. Fri and Sat night stays might require a minimum length of stay. Book through July 10, 2010 at 407-939-2744.

This also makes me hope that they have a general public discount AFTER July 10 when this offer ends so the rest of us can go! LOL!

Upvote 0

Magical Dreamer

Anyone receive any codes as of late....

I've been doing a lot of WDW activites in hopes, and continue to keep my fingers crossed.

We have our plane tickets and ADR's but haven't booked yet because November offers may completly change our resort choice.....

Upvote 0

KnK

I got one as an email about a month ago for 40% off, then a few weeks later by husband got one in the mail for the same discount. Different PIN codes on each.

We had not planned to go this year because we are saving for a big trip to Europe next year, but just could not pass it up.

Can't wait for our September trip.

Also, I prefer the 40% off vs free dining. Having done the math for several years, we save more money with the 40% off.

Upvote 0

Stellajack

I got one as an email about a month ago for 40% off, then a few weeks later by husband got one in the mail for the same discount. Different PIN codes on each.

We had not planned to go this year because we are saving for a big trip to Europe next year, but just could not pass it up.

Can't wait for our September trip.

Also, I prefer the 40% off vs free dining. Having done the math for several years, we save more money with the 40% off.

My husband and I also got the 40% PIN and, like you, prefer this to the free dining. When we got it in the mail, we booked right away!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom