Pics from top of Castle

PKD

~Tinkerbell~

Oh my goodness... I never realised it was that high! 'Tinkerbell' must be incredibly brave to fly down from there every night, but I suppose she must be usd to it by now! Anyway, the view is amazing - thanks for posting!:)

DisneyRoxMySox

You have Dumbo and part of 20K. The entrance to the Utillador where the cars are parked. Then past the trees you have several WDW warehouses, the tall blue building I beleive is the trash compacter (Can't tell from the angle), with Disney U off to the right behind Christmas Services (aka Holiday Services)

Thanks for the info! :D :wave:

PKD

It`s a storage tank; the AVAC tank is west of Frontierland, between Splash and PotC :wave:

DOH!!! Hince why I said "I believe" LOL Thanks for the correction. BTW Marni, seen your DLP Space Mountain Tribute... LOVE the BGM and the video itself. GREAT JOB

majortom1981

Lots of props

I give tinker bell lots of credit. Ihave been on many high places (80 feet off the ground just on two beams untangling drop cable above a stage, KK , stuck on coasters)

I give her a lot of credit for doing that every night.

ldsprincess

wow! those pics are so awesome! i love behind the scenes kinda stuff and view from up there was so cool! anyone know a tinker bell?
~Renee

lilmizpixie3

Oh my gosh these pictures are fabulous! It pretty much answers all the questions I have about tinkerbell (hence i started a topic before)...except who is the brave soul haha! I would never. NO thank you!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom