Pics from top of Castle

Rob562

I love the photoshopped rope.......

Doesn't lead in the exact direction nor does it extend far enough.

It's not Photoshopped in.

While from the ground the cable appears to be a straight shot, the cable, like any long cable, sags. It leads directly to where it's supposed to, and you can see it faintly in the distance going across the roof of the Terrace.

Also, what reason would someone have to photoshop the cable into the photo? The cable has been there for decades, and to my knowledge has never been removed from the castle during times when Guests are in the park, especially during the Happiest Celebration on Earth, which is when the pics were taken (note the golden decorations on the castle turrets).

-Rob

mcranmer

Please pardon my lack of Disney knowledge.....I am fairly new in these parts.

How did 'Lou' get to go up there? I assume that not too many people other than Tink can get this view easily.

ImaYoyo

How did 'Lou' get to go up there? I assume that not too many people other than Tink can get this view easily.
Most anyone with a nifty gold stripe on their blue ID can gain access most anywhere... One day I'll get my gold stripe... And gosh darnit, I'm going to beat my DW to it.

PKD

I love the photoshopped rope.......

Doesn't lead in the exact direction nor does it extend far enough.

I can see why you would say it might be photoshopped. Looking at where it ends in Tomorrowland, it appears to be "thicker or un-natural looking". However, in that shot, you would have to see the roap one way or another. Why would someone bother to remove the wire, then photo shop it back in??

Beautiful and interesting, I enjoyed seeing the inside of the castle including the tower Tink climbs which says The Phantom is watching you! That's great!

-BAJA

Timothy Q Mouse

Original Poster

I don't know how the photographer would have gotten up there. (And it wasn't Lou up there; he just mentioned them on WDWRadio.) If you look at some of the other pics in the flickr albums from that user, it shows some Cirque backstage photos. Maybe he had a connection with La Nouba?

I'm kinda afraid of heights, but if I were up there and had the chance, I'm not sure I could pass it up. (of course, I'm probably a bit over the weight restriction :lol: )

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Those were awesome! Thanks for posting!

Can anyone read the name of the "original Tink" whose name was inscribed on that ledge? I think it's a neat tribute to whomever it was.

I'm (pleasantly) surprised that we're in page 3 of this thread and no one has come on yet to rant about how no one should these photos because they're "bad show."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom