Pics and news from my recent Disney World Trip

Piebald

That Ariel hasn't been "gone for years", Epcotservo... you should know better since you're ALWAYS at the Studios :lol:

They'll probably take forever to repaint her or whatever it is they needed to do.... the other Ariel that sits right above the FP distribution was gone for MONTHS before one day she just appeared after being gone to be "repainted". Sometimes Disney can do things quick, other times you wonder who the hell is in charge of the simple project that is taking forever to do.

Stormhammer22

Original Poster
img49921024x768wa7.jpg

The gulls were working! "MINE! MINE! MINE!"

img50311024x768ve3.jpg

There was an actual snake in the bushes in the area where the "British Invasion" plays over in England at World Showcase. :eek:

img50111024x768if0.jpg

There was some work going on in a section between JIYI and the start of Canada. Not sure what this is.

img52601024x768hl7.jpg

"No Pirates to see here! MOVE ALONG!"

img52611024x768xr7.jpg

This is the reason given for the Pirates being closed. LOL

MORE TO COME!

RSoxNo1

Ariel was erroneously air brushed out of the photo. She will return shortly after her visit to dermatologist Dr. Van Nodstrom, who will photograph her during her exam. She will have a new potentially life threatening mole, that she won't worry about because she hasn't realized that she was airbrushed out of the original photo, and she will think that the mole is nothing to worry about because she will think that she has had it since that original photo was taken.

Ariel was erroneously air brushed out of the photo. She will return shortly after her visit to dermatologist Dr. Van Nodstrom, who will photograph her during her exam. She will have a new potentially life threatening mole, that she won't worry about because she hasn't realized that she was airbrushed out of the original photo, and she will think that the mole is nothing to worry about because she will think that she has had it since that original photo was taken.

:ROFLOL:Nice, Sienfeld was such a funny show.

hpyhnt 1000

Are the 'gulls known for not working? Because they always seem to be working when I'm there.

They're hit or miss, at best. I believe a while back we actually had a thread devoted to them, similar to the Expedition Everest Effects Watch.

Point is, mechanical animatronic figures outside in the Florida sun constantly being splashed with water for 12+ hours a day...you're going to have problems.

Oh, and thanks for the pics, Stormhammer! They're great!

Stormhammer22

Original Poster
Ohhh, and just to let everyone know, when I rode on Expedition Everest, the Yeti was in A mode! YAY! :) No mist or anything but still, seeing the Yeti swing his arm to try and attack was pretty cool :)

img50711024x768vw9.jpg

img50691024x768ee9.jpg

RnRJoe6114

They're hit or miss, at best. I believe a while back we actually had a thread devoted to them, similar to the Expedition Everest Effects Watch.

Point is, mechanical animatronic figures outside in the Florida sun constantly being splashed with water for 12+ hours a day...you're going to have problems.

Oh, and thanks for the pics, Stormhammer! They're great!

Good point...it all makes sense now even though it should've made sense to me before...:zipit:

Stormhammer22

Original Poster
img47831024x768vy3.jpg

The line for Spaceship Earth. It got more busy as the week went on.

img52941024x768zz3.jpg

Near the end of the week, the fountain in front of SSE was turned off for some reason.

img52281024x768nb9.jpg

I guess this is were the new American Idol attraction will be.

MORE TO COME!

WildLodgeFan

Great pics! Especially liked the Everest ones - it was being built when we came in 2004, so I am eagerly awaiting a visit to it in September!

abbeysmom

I loved all the pictures especially SSE but could you please leave out the snake ones.............. I don't know why but I never thought about snakes being on the property.. Great, now I have to be on the lookout for them..... I HATE SNAKES..............

I loved all the pictures especially SSE but could you please leave out the snake ones.............. I don't know why but I never thought about snakes being on the property.. Great, now I have to be on the lookout for them..... I HATE SNAKES..............

"Snakes!? Why did it have to be snakes!?"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom