Picking sides...Where do you stand about Disney World...

What team would you belong to?

• Team Disney

Votes: 115 48.3%
  • Team Disney Needs Work

Votes: 113 47.5%
  • Team Disney is dead

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • Team Jimmy Thick?

Votes: 5 2.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Why should my children be forced to read insulting posts on a Disney forum? Every post you have made in this thread to jimmy thick has a snarky, insulting response. And if you go even further, almost every thread jimmy makes has you doing the same thing. It's sad, and uncalled for but ultimately embarrassing. You now go on ignore, I don't play childish games.

Yes, I have an irritating habit of calling out those who in the past have bragged about breaking someone's nose at the EPCOT, would unabashedly prevent someone else going into the parks if it were at capacity just so he could get in, and would deny park access to anyone not staying at a WDW resort. But then again, I'm not the one with the last name of "Thick."

And again, not sure why you're using your children around as both a sword and a shield. At no time have I used inappropriate language. Just that which you'e chosen to disagree with. But, again, to each their own.

I would say more, but since you've chosen to ignore me....:rolleyes:

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Yes, I have an irritating habit of calling out those who in the past have bragged about breaking someone's nose at the EPCOT, would unabashedly prevent someone else going into the parks if it were at capacity just so he could get in, and would deny park access to anyone not staying at a WDW resort. But then again, I'm not the one with the last name of "Thick."

And again, not sure why you're using your children around as both a sword and a shield. At no time have I used inappropriate language. Just that which you'e chosen to disagree with. But, again, to each their own.

I would say more, but since you've chosen to ignore me....:rolleyes:

Ha ....good catch.

Jimmy Thick

Original Poster
Every post you have made in this thread to jimmy thick has a snarky, insulting response. And if you go even further, almost every thread jimmy makes has you doing the same thing. .

Hmmm, there is truth to this statement, and if you think about it, its a little disturbing, but in reality, I really don't care who posts in my threads. My threads are like Shakespear and required reading by everyone.

That being said, this thread is dead to me, I totally proved my point, off to greener pastures.

Jimmy Thick-I think I need a shower though...

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Hmmm, there is truth to this statement, and if you think about it, its a little disturbing, but in reality, I really don't care who posts in my threads. My threads are like Shakespear and required reading by everyone.

That being said, this thread is dead to me, I totally proved my point, off to greener pastures.

As usual, you've proven nothing, save for that most people disagree with you.

Oh, and that you don't know how to spell Shakespeare.....

Jimmy Thick- Never stops showing off the thick.....

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult

Once again... just because you start a thread does not mean that the thread BELONGS to you. :wave:

Dayma

Personally I think it's just the nature of people. Ever since I have been on these boards there are people complaining about the conditions of the parks.

plaz10

I think that Team Disney does need help. But even with some bad choices, lack of refurbs, etc...I'll still visit any chance I can...so they must be doing something right.

Mickey_777

There are walls and tarps covering what seems to be half of the entire resort right now. I guess TDO really does do nothing :hammer:

puntagordabob

My threads are like Shakespear and required reading by everyone.

Please be sure to say Hello to The Wizard while you are visiting The Land of Oz.
Land-of-oz-3.jpg

Stellajack

Team Disney

There have definitely (yes, correctly spelled-look it up) been occasions when I have been disappointed by something during a trip to WDW (a malfunctioning Brer Rabbit, etc.) but I still have that post-Disney depression following each trip and the return to reality. I think the disappointments that people experience are because of the anticipation and excitement that builds prior to arrival. Sometimes it seems as though Disney is not as happy to see us as we are to see them!:rolleyes:

[Jimmy Thick-needs grammar and spelling remediation]

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom