Pick three to come back... but just 3.

BenS

1 - Horizons, I was too young to appreciate it when it was there, and I'm sure the old videos don't do it full justice.
2 - The living seas, with the SeaCabs
3 - Dreamflight, for the same reason as #1. I like Buzz though, so find somewhere else to put it.

Tinkerbella16

1. Horizons

2. Dream Flight

3. The original Backlot Tour when the houses were still there

Also loved WOM...was so sad to see it go, but love what replaced it.

Laura

Premium Member
Well any attraction that has been replaced - I have enjoyed the newer attraction better. I definitely enjoy Mission: Space and Test Track more than World of Motion and Horizons. As much as I adored Mr. Toad, Winnie the Pooh is a really great, immersive ride. Here's my "sort of" list...

1. I would bring back Alien Encounter, but that would just be one more attraction my kids wouldn't be able to visit with me, and I have more fun when they're having fun with me.

2. River Country was fun, but it had nothing on the newer water parks. It would be REALLY cool to revive that as part of Fort Wilderness though (no admission needed).

3. I really, really miss having a real Dreamfinder with his little figment puppet outside of JII. The ride in it's current state would be fine if instead of that idiot Eric Idle, they just had used the Dreamfinder. And the current imageworks stinks. I miss the old one.

MicheleK

I only have one:

ORIGINAL Main Street Elecrical Parade!

I love Spectro but I have such wonderful memories of that parade from when I was a kid. Just hearing the music brings tears to my eyes. I even have it set as my ringtone :ROFLOL:

I do miss the Skyway, AE, If I had wings.... too. But MSEP is what I miss the most.

tote3939

1. Horizons

2. World of Motion

3. Dreamflight

This was tough to choose because I also would love the Main Street Electrical Parade and If You Had Wings to return. But those are my top 3.

tdonald

Communicore (it was so much cooler than Innoventions)

Horizons

Spaceship Earth ala Jeremy Irons

(Sorry Dreamfinder)

Disney_Belle

20k - I never got to experience this attraction and really wish I could have before they closed it.

Horizons - I remember my first time on it was in October 1998 and thinking how great it was. And the next time I returned to Epcot (February 1999, only 4 months later), I was so excited to ride it, and it was closed :cry:

the original Imagination ride - just because it was such a wonderful attraction with so much to look at. I remember going with my aunt and cousins, and my youngest cousins were in complete awe through the whole ride... and it was so funny to watch them lol.

1. Horizons - Probably the attraction I miss the most. Really represented what Epcot should be about, great message.

2. World of Motion - Just loved it, far superior to the current test track IMO. Loved the city model at the end

3. Dreamflight - Kinda in the same WOM category. Probably in here for pure nostalgia reasons but thats ok :)

Honorable mentions: 20K and Mr. Toads Wild Ride.

kingtrmpt

I only have one:

ORIGINAL Main Street Elecrical Parade!

I love Spectro but I have such wonderful memories of that parade from when I was a kid. Just hearing the music brings tears to my eyes. I even have it set as my ringtone :ROFLOL:

I do miss the Skyway, AE, If I had wings.... too. But MSEP is what I miss the most.

I have The Main Street Electrical Parade set as my ringtone as well! The opening fanfare give me the chills and goosebumps. It is funny because I cannot remember ever seeing it in person, although my parents tell me I saw it as a small child (at Disneyland).

I made my first visit to WDW this year (May '08) so I cannot make my list based on experience. However, based upon videos I have seen and the opinions on this site I would have to say:

1. Horizons - This looks like one of the coolest attractions ever. Pure Disney!

2. World of Motion - I think I would have loved this ride, not that Test Track is not a great ride.

3. Delta DreamFlight - I am an Aviation Major and I love all things aviation so I think that this attraction would hold particular appeal to me.

Yankeeplex

1. Horizons, Horizons, Horizons...nuff said...still my all time favorite along with CoP
2. The Skyway...man I miss that view
3. 20,000 Leagues...not that Nemo knockoff, but the real thing

Eyorefan

1. MTWR- its the only thing I have vivid memories of riding on my first trip (I was 4)

2. Horizans- the one ride I LOVED at Epcot. I was totally into the ocean when I was a kid and I love chosing the future where people leaved under water.

3. The orignial Imagination- because I remember riding it as a kid, but I don't remember anything about it so I would like to see was like.

raven

Horizons - When I think of an "Epcot Original" I think of Horizons. Never a line, always a great time. Loved this attraction more than any other in all of WDW.

Alien Encouter - Love the character of Stitch but not the attraction. AE was another original creation for MK not based on any other Disney movie or character.

Sandwiches at Aunt Polly's - I used to love grabbing a bite on the island and feeding the ducks in this quiet little corner of MK. Now it's just a place for snacks.

scarpiapiano

1. Cranium Command (if I only can pick one in Wonders of Life)
2. Horizons
3. World of Motion

Next 3 (I don't care about the rules!! :lol:)

1. Dreamflight
2. Mr. Toad
3. Journey into Imagination circa 1995

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom