Photos

Merlin

Account Suspended
This one's a little gimmicky, but still a fun shot to take...

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 97

Al

Original Poster
Originally posted by Maria
What ride is that one? I know is one that I will NEVER ride, but what´s the name? :animwink:
lol!!!

same here!!!

I think its called the maliboomer, but i could be wrong :)

Al

Original Poster
bit dark, but i still like it.

oh and maria, that roller coaster is gr8!!! it isnt bad at all........apart from when i got stuck on it the first time!!! it was so tense! we were waiting for about 10mins for it to launch.......then finally realised it wasnt going to!!! aaaargh!

Attachments

• cimg0020 (small).jpg
    cimg0020 (small).jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 95

Merlin

Account Suspended
Originally posted by Alberrisford
bit dark, but i still like it.

Yeah, that one was a bit of a challenge to get just the shot I wanted (not sure I'm 100% happy with it). I used about a 1 minute exposure and then used a flash on the sign.

Will post more later. Please post more of your's too Al!

Merlin

Account Suspended
Originally posted by tenchu
I think that one's a great shot.

Is that a signposted photo site?

Not that I noticed. I chose that spot because I was trying to get a good time exposure of Big Thunder and I wanted something interesting in the foreground. I remembered this spot right next to the restaurant. Here is another one from the same spot. I used a flash on the whole scene in this one and the exposure was a little longer. That's why it has more of an orange-ish look to it...

Attachments

• untitled-1.jpg
    untitled-1.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 107

SirNim

Originally posted by Merlin
The Castle is always so pretty during the Holidays...
But talk about the lack of forced perspective during the holidays!! Look and compare the varying heights and thicknesses of the evergreen decorating it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom