PHOTOS - One Man's Dream exhibit displays some new Fantasyland artwork

castevens

Is Scuttle's Scavenger Hunt it's own attraction or is it part of the Mermaid queue?

My understanding is that it is a NextGen thing to do while waiting for the TLM ride. Scuttle gives hints on where to find things like snarfblatts (pipes) and dinglehoppers (forks).

JordanKing

This might sound stupid but....do you think they will be putting real grass on top of the rockwork? If they do it will look incredible.

Skipper03

We already know the ride is amazing from Caliornia... so that coupled with our exterior, it's going to be so awesome!

I'm curious to see how much actual water features they end up incorporating outside? The more the better!

MerlinTheGoat

We already know the ride is amazing from Caliornia... so that coupled with our exterior, it's going to be so awesome!

I'm curious to see how much actual water features they end up incorporating outside? The more the better!

I wonder this myself. The concept art showcases what appears to be at least 3 or 4 fairly large waterfalls around the facade structure. It's quite beautiful. I hope they end up using them in the final version. And if so, i hope management keeps them running well. *glares at POTC area*

Lee

Adventurer
This might sound stupid but....do you think they will be putting real grass on top of the rockwork? If they do it will look incredible.
Yes, I believe ghat is the plan.

I would differ with the "amazing" part...:lol:
I am unaware of any cuts to the planned water elements.

djkidkaz

I wonder this myself. The concept art showcases what appears to be at least 3 or 4 fairly large waterfalls around the facade structure. It's quite beautiful. I hope they end up using them in the final version. And if so, i hope management keeps them running well. *glares at POTC area*

There's supposed to be waterfalls outside POTC?? Where?

jmick71

is the lumiere maquette in the first picture for a possible AA of him for Be Our Guest? ( just like remy in chefs de france)

hears another picture of him
P07-0001.JPG

jjharvpro

Very glad to see recent updates at One Man's Dream, the attraction deserves it. Also happy to see that 'The Legacy Continues' is hopefully being gradually turned in to a place like Blue Sky Cellar.

Now, I only wish to see more details on Seven Dwarves Mine Train soon!

RSoxNo1

He means the fountains over there that have been turned off for years.
Declining by degrees...:rolleyes:

I think Kevin Yee posted an explanation as to why these fountains were shut off fairly recently. Either that or I read it elsewhere. Does anyone else remember?

Lee

Adventurer
I think Kevin Yee posted an explanation as to why these fountains were shut off fairly recently. Either that or I read it elsewhere. Does anyone else remember?
I don't think there really is a reason...just an excuse.:rolleyes:

what about the Snow White mine ride any pictures!

I'm curious to see some new art, too. I know the layout of the ride has changed somewhat...wonder what else has been tweaked...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom