Photos of Cars meet/greet characters

Skippy

Pics didn't work for me at first. Mac OSX, Safari. But they worked on Firefox, so if people are having problems on mac, try a different browser.

As for the cars, looking good...

Chrissie712

YaY!!
So glad someone asked my question...
I think that these cars look great and I am so excited to see them but I live in New York City and they are here from June 1-6. Does anyone know where they are going to be in NYC or how we can find out??
Thanks in advance!!!
Y'all are great!
:cry:

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
DisneyJill said:
It's the racing capitol of the world and Indianapolis doesn't get a stop on the tour? :rolleyes:
racing capital of the US only Miss Jill ;) especially after last years fiasco

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
call the phone numbers listed on the press release ;)

tonganprince

bump. I tried calling the number, no answer.. Shocking! I want to take my kids to see them, where the heck are they going to be in Boston????:brick:

WDWFREAK53

tonganprince said:
bump. I tried calling the number, no answer.. Shocking! I want to take my kids to see them, where the heck are they going to be in Boston????:brick:

My guess would be City Hall Plaza but that's only just a guess. They may show up in Copley too.

DisneyJill

mkt said:
racing capital of the US only Miss Jill ;) especially after last years fiasco

No fiascos at the Indy 500 (or the "Alltell 400 at the Brickyard") which is the biggest race in the world. F1 attendance has been dropping over the last few years anyway-the highest attendance was it's first year.

Racing capitol of WHATEVER, you'd still think there might be a stop in Indy for these little guys. How many races does Boston hold every year?

WDWFREAK53

DisneyJill said:
How many races does Boston hold every year?

All of them...we're not prejudice :wave:

Hopefully a Pennant Race come October :)

Maybe they figure that whatever has to do with racing will bring fans from Indy out...so they don't need to market there?

Chux

So, they're like 20 minutes away from me right now (At work) and I have no desire to see them at all. :( I don't even think I'm gonna see this in the theatres (And I've seen all Pixar movies in the theatre)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom