(Photos fixed) A look at the new Treehouse Villas buildings and boat dock

pax_65

Regarding the preview area... if you go there to look around is there anything to see - a sample, pool, etc?

I'm a DVC member with enough points so I don't want to take an official tour but I'd like to check it out to decide if we want to stay there next time... and the pool would be an important part of that for us.

yankspy

I like these. I wonder how available they will be to those who have a different home resort? It seems like they may be tough to get into at 11 months with such a limited number of rooms.

Pioneer Hall

I am getting the same redirect problem to the main site when I use firefox, but it is ok when I use internet explorer.

Edit that...it opened once and now just redirects me to the main site regardless of which browser I use.

hokielutz

I'm having trouble with viewing the pictures in IE 6.0. I am seeing in the status bar that the link is not fully spelled out when I put my pointer over it. Unfortunately I can't switch browsers at work since IE is the only web interface that is allowed.

gibsonc

UK Disney Geek
Thanks. I think it is related to the length of the URL.

Digging a little deeper it doesn't seem to be a browser issue. The link fails if you are logged in with a WDWMagic pass in whichever browser you are using, looks like there is an issue validating the cookie used for that.

pacochran

Great Picture's! We would like to stay their one day. We have some friends who own SSR and they tried to book for October or November and already booked up.

jenlar

I'm a DVC member with enough points so I don't want to take an official tour but I'd like to check it out...
They may have certain hours where anyone interested can tour the model (like they did with BLT.) Also, if it's not a busy time, your DVC rep will probably let you make an appointment just to see it. It's to their advantage, since some people end up buying more points that way *raises hand*

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
They may have certain hours where anyone interested can tour the model (like they did with BLT.) Also, if it's not a busy time, your DVC rep will probably let you make an appointment just to see it. It's to their advantage, since some people end up buying more points that way *raises hand*
It will be a part of SSR and not a separate DVC resort so I doubt there will be a model.

Mr.EPCOT

Regarding the preview area... if you go there to look around is there anything to see - a sample, pool, etc?

I'm a DVC member with enough points so I don't want to take an official tour but I'd like to check it out to decide if we want to stay there next time... and the pool would be an important part of that for us.

The only thing available to see so far is a big scale model they have in the lobby area of the preview center, not actually any mocked up rooms like for Animal Kingdom Lodge or Bay Lake Tower. It is a really nice model, though. They're watching Pirates of the Caribbean in the living room. :D

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
I called the day they were released for booking, took 2 hours to get through, and by then there was no availability during our trip.:shrug:

Phonedave

Nothing is truly "DVC only," but they do have the priority. I've also heard there's a Florida law that all timeshare properties are required to rent out a percentage of their units as normal hotel rooms.

Yes a certain percentage of each DVC resort is left unsold, for rental prurposes

However the Treeehouses are phase 4 of SSR. They are not their own resort. It's not as if a Treehouse in specific has to be left for the public. As long as 5% (or whatever the number is) or rooms in all of SSR are available, then they are OK.

-dave

bbrnca

Ya we can't wait to get there..... we are staying at AKV Kidani from July 19-23 then Tree House Villas 24-29... I was on the phone when they opened up to other DVC members back in Feb. got the last one for my time of stay...wooohoooo :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom