News PHOTOS - Construction walls up in Dinoland U.S.A. for Donald's Dino Bash

Minnesota disney fan

I can't count how many times I've been to that area and have NEVER seen it or knew the trail existed. Where is the entrance located? I know when you leave Dinosaur you can make a right and go out that way, it kind of looks like that trail.
thanks.

Oh, I just saw the above post. That is the area I['m thinking of, but I never knew it went all the way to Hester and Chesters??? We always got off the trail a short distance from the Dino ride. Will try it next time!

jhastings74

I can't count how many times I've been to that area and have NEVER seen it or knew the trail existed. Where is the entrance located? I know when you leave Dinosaur you can make a right and go out that way, it kind of looks like that trail.
thanks.

Oh, I just saw the above post. That is the area I['m thinking of, but I never knew it went all the way to Hester and Chesters??? We always got off the trail a short distance from the Dino ride. Will try it next time!
There are a few 'entrances' to the trail. The red arrows mark the spots to best access it:

CT entrances.JPG

Cmdr_Crimson

*SIGH* reportedly its permanent.
Soooooooooo let's get this straight.......The idea of Dinoland was to incorporate Excavations from college students who worked with in Collaboration with the Dino Institute to help dig up said Fossils....Then The Dino Institute gets funding to create a Time Rover within their Museum to not only educate but, also take you the guest to see these amazing creatures (Not only to be Carno-Fodder while riding), Then a couple of hicks decide to make a road side store and figure "Hey! Let's make this even worse than normal and throw up something as embarrassing as California Adventure's 1st year!" ONLY To find out that Donald descended from Dinosaurs and he wants to make it a PERMANENT Thing because of this they need to throw the characters some place since their other area was Pandorized.....

Ladies and Gentleman I give you the most nonsensical thing ever brought up. It's the all new...Disney's Logical Loop-Land!!
source.gif

Also the fact that Chip & Dale are dressing up as Dino's...
wdw-dak-donalds-dino-bash-artist-rendering-chip-dale.jpg

And Yet They had one's of Donald & Daisy not being used.....See the Logic Here!
DJmpWHfW0AEkK-U.jpg

I'm pretty sure that Restaurant-O-Saurus will become another Character Dining experience once again a few months down the road...Just watch!

Last edited:

Kman101

The area around the carnival games and Whirl is already tacky so why not make this permanent? LOL

Only positive I can come up with is at least Scrooge and Launchpad are out. But we lost Baloo and Louie ...

The Empress Lilly

Soooooooooo let's get this straight.......The idea of Dinoland was to incorporate Excavations from college students who worked with in Collaboration with the Dino Institute to help dig up said Fossils....Then The Dino Institute gets funding to create a Time Rover within their Museum to not only educate but, also take you the guest to see these amazing creatures (Not only to be Carno-Fodder while riding), Then a couple of hicks decide to make a road side store and figure "Hey! Let's make this even worse than normal and throw up something as embarrassing as California Adventure's 1st year!" ONLY To find out that Donald descended from Dinosaurs and he wants to make it a PERMANENT Thing because of this they need to throw the characters some place since their other area was Pandorized.....

Ladies and Gentleman I give you the most nonsensical thing ever brought up. It's the all new...Disney's Logical Loop-Land!!
source.gif
Brilliant! Or, this being ducks, billiant! =D

The next area being ruined (although that is relative, this being Dinoland) to the ukase to make everything about characters, all the time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom