News PHOTOS - Construction walls up in Dinoland U.S.A. for Donald's Dino Bash

jhastings74

Is the Cretaceous Trail only closed temporarily, or will it be permanent? One of my best memories from working there was after park close, leaving at the end of my shift, and walking through the Trail with the dinosaur audio still playing and an empty park...it was very cool.

es135

Is the Cretaceous Trail only closed temporarily, or will it be permanent? One of my best memories from working there was after park close, leaving at the end of my shift, and walking through the Trail with the dinosaur audio still playing and an empty park...it was very cool.
That is one of my favorite places in the whole park too. Not only is it very cool after dark, but it is also a great, quiet place to take a break during those hot summer days!

Cmdr_Crimson

They still missed a good opportunity to bring Henson's Dinosaurs to that area..They fit the theming better even if the show isn't relevant anymore..
il_570xN.909316271_l9sc.jpg

Zipadeelady

I never knew this trail existed, I hope it's still there, I would love to explore it this summer!

Gitson Shiggles

There was me, that is Mickey, and my three droogs
I also never understood why Lucky did not become a more permanent presence (even if just seasonally):
It's a shame Lucky isn't out and about. A missed opportunity.

Lucky was a prototype that was never intended to be permanent. Being a prototype, he was prone to breakdowns and would fail to make scheduled appearances in the parks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom