Photopass plus... worth it?

agorna

I've used the orginal photopass in the parks for several years now and ended up buy the cd of my pictures at the end of my trip.. but this is the first time I've ever heard of photopass plus... I know you can preorder it before your trip and save some money that way, but I don really know the difference between it and the orginal one... can someone explain it to me?? and is it worth it for my upcoming disneymoon in October??

Lucyred

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the PP+!!! Worth every penny!!

We had out first trip last month and had 291 pictures taken over the course of 4 days, I don't think I am even half way through editing mine and have over 400 so far!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Upvote 0

DisneyWall-E

@agorna . I don't know if you know this or not. If so please ignore.
When you get home and are ready to order you can get it on the CDs or you can just download them to you computer. The more pics you have the more CDs you will get.
And one of the most fun things to do is what @Lucyred is doing. She is editing the pics(adding boarders, placing messages, etc...). My family started with like 600 pics and after editing some we ended up with 950.

Upvote 0

agorna

Original Poster
@agorna . I don't know if you know this or not. If so please ignore.
When you get home and are ready to order you can get it on the CDs or you can just download them to you computer. The more pics you have the more CDs you will get.
And one of the most fun things to do is what @Lucyred is doing. She is editing the pics(adding boarders, placing messages, etc...). My family started with like 600 pics and after editing some we ended up with 950.
wow! no I didn't know that.. that's awesome! looking forward to it!

I've had the photopass before but I just ended up buying the cd at the park.. so no fancy editing for me :-(

Upvote 0

jrab0616

the website says on select rides... which rides does that include?

Theses are the rides included:
Space Mountian
Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin
Tower of Terror
Rockin Rollercoaster
Expedition Everest
Dinasour

You'll only get the photo loaded on to the photopass card/CD, no actual prints.

Dining locations where pictures are taken are also included and you'll get the photo loaded onto the card, plus you'll actually receive the prints.

Upvote 0

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Theses are the rides included:
Space Mountian
Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin
Tower of Terror
Rockin Rollercoaster
Expedition Everest
Dinasour

You'll only get the photo loaded on to the photopass card/CD, no actual prints.

Dining locations where pictures are taken are also included and you'll get the photo loaded onto the card, plus you'll actually receive the prints.

Test Track has been added to the list since it reopened.

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
I've used the orginal photopass in the parks for several years now and ended up buy the cd of my pictures at the end of my trip.. but this is the first time I've ever heard of photopass plus... I know you can preorder it before your trip and save some money that way, but I don really know the difference between it and the orginal one... can someone explain it to me?? and is it worth it for my upcoming disneymoon in October??

Yes, I think it is great and would not go without getting it. There are some long threads about this and I am a huge fan of the PP+. Between meal pictures, ride photos, and every other photopass pic and magic shot you get, I say get it!!!

Upvote 0

Hot Lava

he more pics you have the more CDs you will get.

Does this mean that you get the photo in its original form and then also the version you edited?

Upvote 0

jrab0616

Does this mean that you get the photo in its original form and then also the version you edited?

When you edit the photos for your CD, it saves the original photo and adds one with the edits you made. So if you edit the picture with 5 different boards or images, etc., you'll get the same pictue 6 times (once as it was taken, and once with each boarder).

Upvote 0

RedDad

Smitty Werben JagerManJensen
We ordered PP+ for next month's trip - we've used the regular PP on other trips, but this will be the trip of many firsts for our youngest. She'll finally be tall enough for a lot of the rides with photos, and we definitely want to get shots of her reaction!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom