Photopass plus... worth it?

agorna

I've used the orginal photopass in the parks for several years now and ended up buy the cd of my pictures at the end of my trip.. but this is the first time I've ever heard of photopass plus... I know you can preorder it before your trip and save some money that way, but I don really know the difference between it and the orginal one... can someone explain it to me?? and is it worth it for my upcoming disneymoon in October??

Hot Lava

Hot Lava said:
Does this mean that you get the photo in its original form and then also the version you edited?​
When you edit the photos for your CD, it saves the original photo and adds one with the edits you made. So if you edit the picture with 5 different boards or images, etc., you'll get the same pictue 6 times (once as it was taken, and once with each boarder).

Awesome! Definitely solidifies my thought toward getting this!

She'll finally be tall enough for a lot of the rides with photos, and we definitely want to get shots of her reaction!

This is an excellent idea for getting it! We are not at the stage, but I would definitely keep it in mind when we get to that point!

Upvote 0
I'm completely confused I bought this last year and whenever we went to a character dine they would not accept the photo pass + they said you had to pay for these seperately which I was very disappointed about!!!?!??!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom