Photopass discount

007mickey

Okay, I think I'm officially confused. We are about 45 days out and as stated in other threads, we received our "Disney Vacation Must See..." e-mail. I can not however find anywhere in this e-mail about pre-ordering photopass for any discount.

I did read another post here that referenced information on the website stitchkingdom.com. It said look for this email: "...approximately ten days prior to check-in. The email subject will be 'Your Disney Vacation is Almost Here (name)!" Is this correct? Has there been a change since the last info posted on these forums?

And I really was confused when I read from stitchkingdom that as of 4/10/10: "The pre-order page for Disney's PhotoCD has returned." What "pre-order page" are they talking about?

karenatwdw

I am also confunsed Do they put all the photos they take during your trip on the cd do you just give them your card and it goes to your account. And for 99.00 you get all your photos and you can down load or print the ones you want at home.

Upvote 0

ypcat

When you pre-order, they send you a code. You go to WDW and get all the pictures taken you can. When you get home, you enter your photopass card number, and the pre-order code. They then send you the CD.

If you plan to buy more than just a few prints, the CD is the way to go as the amount of pics you can get is unlimited.

Upvote 0

NewfieFan

I didn't know they brought the pre-order back! I never got the email and decided to not order the CD. While on my trip I never made the effort to take any photopass pics but I still ended up a with a couple from the various character M&Gs. I think I would have still ordered it at $99 b/c they did capture a few good pics!

Oh well, there's always next time...

Upvote 0

karenatwdw

Is it easy to find people to take your pic and is it just a bunch of you together or is it in great places that would make it interesting or is it just with characters.

Upvote 0

KC82271

Thanks for posting the URL. I am sitting here 11 days out waiting for the 10 day email to come. So I got a jump start on ordering it! Thanks!

Upvote 0

nepalostparks

Is it easy to find people to take your pic and is it just a bunch of you together or is it in great places that would make it interesting or is it just with characters.

Photopass photographers are staged at various areas thoughout each of the theme parks, at popular photo taking spots along with many of the character Meet & Greet spots. If you don't have a Photopass card, any photographer can give you one, and you just give the card to each Photopass photographer from then on so all of your pictures stay on one card.

Upvote 0

Himmin

Disney Photopass Help!!!

Hi

Does anyone know if i pre-order the disney photopass whether there is anyway to actually get the CD when your there rather than have to order it off the internet. Its just we (me and my boyfriend) live in england and would much rather get it while in WDW than have to wait till we come home, pay for international postage and then have to wait for it to get here!! I have got the photopass before and love going to the Emporium in Magic Kingdom on the last night of our holiday and getting the CD

Thanks for you help!!

Only 161 Days till im there again!!! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

mrtyoung

We pre ordered the CD last year and it worked out really well.
It almost added to our holiday fun when we got home and edited the photos and placed our order. It was a nice way to beat the post Disney blues. You can add backgrounds and signatures and then on your CD you get the edited version and the original.

1 year today until I get back to the world. :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Tinkermommy

We also pre-ordered the photo pass last year and it was great. We have great family pictures in every park as well as other places such as the hoop-de-doo. It's a nice way to get everyone in the picture without having to bother other guests. Plus, the pictures are often better too. ;) We added frames and dates to some of the pictures for some great pic.s. We will do it again for our trip in May.

Upvote 0

Himmin

I checked that as i'm not going untill September, but there is no experiation on the pre-purchase of the CD the credit sits on your account for as long as you want!!! You just order the CD when you get back from your holiday (following all the normall experiation details of the card) and then all you have to pay for is the postage!!!

Hope that helps

Upvote 0

kbmum

Can you upload your own photos and have them included on the CD? I'd love to be able to add the Disney borders to some of the pictures I take.

Upvote 0
Hi

Does anyone know if i pre-order the disney photopass whether there is anyway to actually get the CD when your there rather than have to order it off the internet. Its just we (me and my boyfriend) live in england and would much rather get it while in WDW than have to wait till we come home, pay for international postage and then have to wait for it to get here!! I have got the photopass before and love going to the Emporium in Magic Kingdom on the last night of our holiday and getting the CD

I'm fairly certain that if you take advantage of the pre-order savings (we have done this a couple of times) that you must order on-line. I did ask the first time we did the pre-order and I was told at the photo center that to take advantage of the offer it all has to be done online.

Upvote 0

need2go2wdw

Can you upload your own photos and have them included on the CD? I'd love to be able to add the Disney borders to some of the pictures I take.
I'm farily sure you would have to purchase a seperate cd with your camera shots. You can upload all your camera shots, add borders and stuff, then for $19.95 you can get a DIsney cd with your pics and edits on it mailed to you. It does not include the photopass ones. Here is the link tot he 3 different kinds of cds you can get. The third is a cd with professional pics taken around the resort of things such as the castle that you can purchase and print out to use. http://www.disneyphotopass.com/photoproducts.aspx

We pre-purchased last year and ended up with 554 photos after doing some edits! It was great and we plan on doing it again next month. The photographers cameras are so much faster then mine and they were able to get right up there in the action as my DD ran to the characters, hugged and kissed them all! It really turned out to be a nice way to remember all those moments, since we didn't have to pick and choose 2 or 3 since they are so costly. We got all of them!

Upvote 0

KC82271

Not sure if this happened to anyone else, but I didn't get my 10-day in advance of arrival email. I have the last two trips but not this one and neither did the other two parties in my group. It's a good thing the URL posted here works again. Take advantage of it while it's up just in case you don't get the email. The URL mentioned above used to work, was taken down for a few months (maybe almost a year) while they sent out the 10 day email and now is back up and we aren't getting the 10 day email.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom