Photopass discount

007mickey

Okay, I think I'm officially confused. We are about 45 days out and as stated in other threads, we received our "Disney Vacation Must See..." e-mail. I can not however find anywhere in this e-mail about pre-ordering photopass for any discount.

I did read another post here that referenced information on the website stitchkingdom.com. It said look for this email: "...approximately ten days prior to check-in. The email subject will be 'Your Disney Vacation is Almost Here (name)!" Is this correct? Has there been a change since the last info posted on these forums?

And I really was confused when I read from stitchkingdom that as of 4/10/10: "The pre-order page for Disney's PhotoCD has returned." What "pre-order page" are they talking about?

gibsonc

UK Disney Geek
Hi

Does anyone know if i pre-order the disney photopass whether there is anyway to actually get the CD when your there rather than have to order it off the internet. Its just we (me and my boyfriend) live in england and would much rather get it while in WDW than have to wait till we come home, pay for international postage and then have to wait for it to get here!! I have got the photopass before and love going to the Emporium in Magic Kingdom on the last night of our holiday and getting the CD

Thanks for you help!!

Only 161 Days till im there again!!! :sohappy:

Personally I have never had issue with the delivery to the UK it's pretty quick. Plus I usually end up spending quite a bit of time adding borders, logos and autographs and crop some of my photos before ordering the cd which I never have the time to do whilst at WDW, oddly there always seems something better to do with my time whilst there :)

Upvote 0

Himmin

I just Pre-order the CD for our trip in September!!! am going to fully utilize the photopass system now!!! :sohappy::sohappy:

p.s I dont think they do photopass on the cruise, sorry!!

Upvote 0

lilclerk

got a card to use for photos in my paper work is it the same thing or do i have to prepay I hate to pay and then we do not really use it.
This link is to prepay for the Photopass CD and get a discount of (I think) $50. The card you get in your package information is just the card you hand the photographer that they store your photos on.

It used to be that you could get a refund if you pre-paid for the CD, but I'm not sure if that's still true.

Upvote 0

clee687

I recieved my confirmation paperwork this week for our trip starting May 9th and I too had a photopass card in there and it said to go to photopass website and preregister the card, give it to all the photopass photographers and special offers would be emailed to me DURING and AFTER our vacation and specifically said NOT PRIOR. It also said offers may vary. Has anyone dealt with this yet? If so, what kind of email deals did you receive?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom