Photo report

Originally I had reservations at Pop Century but I got this e-mail from Disney asking me if I would like a free upgrade to Old Key West!
At first I thought it was going to be a studio - but imagine my surprise when it turned out to be a villa - alot of space for just one person!
I know that Disney has given random discounts out, but I havent heard of these kinds of upgrades being given before.
Has any body else here recieved or heard of these upgrades before?
63538118.jpg

I took the Segway tour early in my stay - they showed us a video presentation in the dome and then had us run an obstacale course
63538119.jpg

Also part of our training.
62537941.jpg

We had the World Showcase all to ourselves (almost).
62537979.jpg

More to come-

LpMcQuack

WOW! Great shots at AK, you should do this professional, they could use these pics in the souvenir books they sell or in their travel brochures!

Horizons1

Wow, great pics man. I need to get me a fisheye lens, get some shots like the fantastic ones you posted.

Also, its good to see they got the lobby of the Dolphin done. When I was at the Dolphin about 3 weeks ago, the whole thing was wrapped up in construction walls and tarps.

Is there still a big blue cherrypicker in the Dolphin, on the side facing the swan, or are they done with all the construction?

Oh and are there anymore from UFW tour, I love seeing the old AA from UOE.

daverube

jmaxwell007 said:
Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by forbidden donut
Full Metal Jacket
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
great movie...... gave me nightmares as a kid for weeks!

We turned it into a drinking game in college....every time the drill seargent curses, take a drink....made the night go by fast!!

col

they are amazing!!!:sohappy:

thanks for sharing.

i didnt know that you could see MK, AK and other resorts from WDW dolphin?

the sedway tour looks ace -i would like to try one of those things after seeing people going around the sports resort and epcot on them.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
col said:
they are amazing!!!:sohappy:

thanks for sharing.

i didnt know that you could see MK, AK and other resorts from WDW dolphin?

the sedway tour looks ace -i would like to try one of those things after seeing people going around the sports resort and epcot on them.
i would to. too bad you cant get one for a whole day!

mellie882

jmaxwell007 said:
hey, my butt is staying at the AS-S in sept and they could upgrade me and that would okeydokie by me.

Te he he...your butt is staying in the A-S-S. Sorry, couldn't resist. :hammer:

wilary

Great photos! Thanks for sharing!

I especially liked your section on Kryssa v. Stacy v. Appliance Direct! I thought I was the only one mesmorized by all those appliance facts.

APPLICANCE DIRECT! (Appliance Direct)
Want to watch TV at Disney World??? YES
Going to skip regular shows??? YES
Want to learn about appliances??? YES
That Sam guy is a riot??? YES
He gives minute details about refrigerators??? YES
And ovens??? YES
Can I ever turn it off??? NO

forbidden donut

Original Poster
wilary said:
Great photos! Thanks for sharing!

I especially liked your section on Kryssa v. Stacy v. Appliance Direct! I thought I was the only one mesmorized by all those appliance facts.

APPLICANCE DIRECT! (Appliance Direct)
Want to watch TV at Disney World??? YES
Going to skip regular shows??? YES
Want to learn about appliances??? YES
That Sam guy is a riot??? YES
He gives minute details about refrigerators??? YES
And ovens??? YES
Can I ever turn it off??? NO

Videos of Sam on his website -YES! LINK

eroyee

:wave: You got to see Divine. awesome. I have been to DIsney a zillion times and I have never seen her. Did you talk to her or doesnt she talk? Your pics are way cool. they could be in magazines. thank you so much.:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom