Photo report

Originally I had reservations at Pop Century but I got this e-mail from Disney asking me if I would like a free upgrade to Old Key West!
At first I thought it was going to be a studio - but imagine my surprise when it turned out to be a villa - alot of space for just one person!
I know that Disney has given random discounts out, but I havent heard of these kinds of upgrades being given before.
Has any body else here recieved or heard of these upgrades before?
63538118.jpg

I took the Segway tour early in my stay - they showed us a video presentation in the dome and then had us run an obstacale course
63538119.jpg

Also part of our training.
62537941.jpg

We had the World Showcase all to ourselves (almost).
62537979.jpg

More to come-

forbidden donut

Original Poster
eroyee said:
:wave: You got to see Divine. awesome. I have been to DIsney a zillion times and I have never seen her. Did you talk to her or doesnt she talk? Your pics are way cool. they could be in magazines. thank you so much.:sohappy:

She does not talk.
You have to keep your eyes open because she blends into the foliage so well that many people walk right past her.
She often appears on the walkway between Harambe and Asia.

ZapperZ

Thanks for posting the trip report and the terrific picture. We did the short intro to the Segway on our last visit, but we're going to do the full World Showcase tour on our upcoming trip.

Zz.

DisneySam

GREAT Pictures!!! I have been upgraded before from STD to Concierge, but it was due to Disney Vacations reserving the wrong date for check in. Wasn't a big deal to us (as long as we got a room) but they upgraded us "straight to the top" it was really nice.

How was the 1 BR Villa for one person? I was thinking of splurging on a whole 7-8 day trip next spring.

Space Mountain

Baums101 said:
This is funny you say this when we went to the boardwalk we also got upgraded. I will post pics later but is it possible that they will start doing this with everyone/ I mean it is so nice! When we walked in they said that we had been upgraded to cottage suite which was like having your own little house. I loved it! It is the best feeling knowing that after a long day at the park you can come home and sit on a huge queen bed on the second floor of your little cottage.

When we stayed at Boardwalk years ago, we were also upgraded to a suite.

aeillill

Wow! These photos are absolutely amazing! They really look professional!

Speaking of awesome hotel upgrades I was once upgraded to a prefered room at Pop Century try and beat that! :lol:

KrazyKowboy

forbidden donut said:
She does not talk.
You have to keep your eyes open because she blends into the foliage so well that many people walk right past her.
She often appears on the walkway between Harambe and Asia.

Thanks for sharing. Your pics are awesome, great job !
We had the good fortune to see DeVine on our last trip to AK Nov.'05
My wife thinks she's the best character in all the World. Here's a few, but they don't compare to the quality of yours.

100_5127.JPG

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom