PHOTO-Fantasy Forest gets more "Forest" Monday, May 7

steve2wdw

WDW Fan Since 1973
Original Poster
The Fantasyland Forest seems to have pine trees nestled along the bottom of the mountains, all the way to the village!

Also added some updated Dumbo pics to the "Second Dumbo get Arms" thread!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

steve2wdw

WDW Fan Since 1973
Original Poster
Another shot of the village....

And don't forget to Check out the updated Dumbo pics in the "Second Dumbo Spinner Gets Arms" thread.

picture.php

A shot of the new castle walls...plywood starting to cover the steel skeleton of the walls.

picture.php

A few more to come in a few moments!

Animaniac93-98

Looking forward to seeing the smaller "trees" placed on the mountain. When all planted they'll help alot with the forced perspective.

steve2wdw

WDW Fan Since 1973
Original Poster
Belle's cottage seems to have more trees around it now....

picture.php

More castle wall work....

picture.php

A "mountain" grows in Fantasyland!

picture.php

More Mine Train Fun

picture.php

orky8

Seems weird that they didn't put the actual track on before covering where the track is going with structural steal...

BTW - thanks -- awesome shots.

phi2134

The farther this project goes the better understanding I can get as to the actual scale of this area, its a lot bigger than I thought.

tl77

Wow the Mine Train steel is going up quick there was only about half as much up on May 4, and I like in the last photo you can see how it will block the view of the Blue Circus tent

HokieDevil

Each day as more and more of these details are added I get excited for my first trip back to WDW in 7 years. Though I am going at the end of September so here's hoping for a little luck and a soft opening.

Cornballman

wow! For all the complaining about how it's not enough, or this or that, it sure does look great, and they're moving right along at a good clip!:wave:

monkeysammich

Forgive my ignorance... but what is the pink topped castle in the distance supposed to be? I'm at a loss (and havent been following along as closely as I should've been).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom