Phone Interview in Two Days

MellBelle2

Original Poster
oh I know...it's awful waiting already!
I have a question, if they ask you what program date you are applying for (example: Spring) and then they say are you open to Spring Advantage as well and you say yes, does that mean you are going to get Spring Advantage...because I made the mistake of saying yes and I can't do Spring advantage!

joanna71985

oh I know...it's awful waiting already!
I have a question, if they ask you what program date you are applying for (example: Spring) and then they say are you open to Spring Advantage as well and you say yes, does that mean you are going to get Spring Advantage...because I made the mistake of saying yes and I can't do Spring advantage!

Not necessarily. But I would contact them soon, just to let them know.

Safia68

Ahh I just interviewed today. Haha. Thankfully I did this interview thing before but it doesn't help lessen my nerves. Now I get to play the waiting game as well. At least I have a backup plan for next semester if I don't make it this time (ended up cancelling last time....:( )
GOOD LUCK CHELSEA!!! Tehehe

slooger99

hopefully they still send out their decision and all that stuff within 2 weeks still, my interview was on Friday the 19th, so it should be here by October 3rd...... hopefully. Cant wait to hear what happens with the rest of you all

hopefully they still send out their decision and all that stuff within 2 weeks still, my interview was on Friday the 19th, so it should be here by October 3rd...... hopefully. Cant wait to hear what happens with the rest of you all

Hopefully the recruiters start picking up steam. Many people who interviewed the first day (August 25th) still haven't heard back yet.

Tinkrbell

Im currently here on the program & just letting you all know that it took most people I've talked to & myself over a month (some 2 months) to hear anything back. Im just letting you know this so if you dont get a response in the 2 weeks that your interviewer said, its not a bad thing. If it takes longer than what they said, dont think that it means you didnt get into the program, it just means they're really slow at processing everything.

slooger99

well all I can hope is that they have their crap together this time, and it doesnt take too long........ I am sick of waiting, ha ha

csc1214

i have been waiting so long to write on here. TOMARROW is my phone interview and i am so nervous. I am still debating on doing the program because i a in a serious relationship and i am afraid to leave. Can you guys help me out and give me some advice.

SirGoofy

i have been waiting so long to write on here. TOMARROW is my phone interview and i am so nervous. I am still debating on doing the program because i a in a serious relationship and i am afraid to leave. Can you guys help me out and give me some advice.

If the relationship is meant to be, you'll be fine. CP was the best experience of my life, and I would recommend it to anyone.

joanna71985

Good luck! The interview really isn't too bad.:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom