Phineas+ Ferb

drew81

Maybe those managers just haven't heard yet and P&F are getting lots of requests from guests so I hope they do end up coming.:)

Disney would not go to the trouble to "have" Phineas and Ferb just for a parade/promo without some other reason. Characters aren't cheap. I do think when word gets out they were spotted at MK guests are going to be asking for them even more.

FigmentJedi

ANYWAYS, back to American Child-Friendly markets, again, really the only one that's shined for me yet has been Chowder. Everything else has either gone off track or was never on track to begin with. To be fair I've seen some Secret Saturdays and that was pretty good too.:
What about Flapjack? I've actually found it better then Chowder. Funny and very often surrealistically creepy

nbodyhome

Maybe those managers just haven't heard yet and P&F are getting lots of requests from guests so I hope they do end up coming.:)

Disney would not go to the trouble to "have" Phineas and Ferb just for a parade/promo without some other reason. Characters aren't cheap. I do think when word gets out they were spotted at MK guests are going to be asking for them even more.

Phineas and Ferb were at Walt Disney World to promote the Disney Channel. The Disney Channel is the one who is probably paying for the characters, I don't think of them as having anything to do with WDW right now except that the Magic Kingdom was the location for the promo for the Disney Channel. If Phineas and Ferb come to DHS eventually, that would be a big plus for the parks - but I was surprised when Club Penguin was there for mere weeks - the characters were very popular with guests, but then they were gone.

NewfieFan

Phineas and Ferb were at Walt Disney World to promote the Disney Channel. The Disney Channel is the one who is probably paying for the characters, I don't think of them as having anything to do with WDW right now except that the Magic Kingdom was the location for the promo for the Disney Channel. If Phineas and Ferb come to DHS eventually, that would be a big plus for the parks - but I was surprised when Club Penguin was there for mere weeks - the characters were very popular with guests, but then they were gone.

I don't get why the Club Penguin characters aren't coming back!?! :shrug: Put up a merch cart with Club Penguin stuff and you can pay for your M&G!

Offy

Phineas and Ferb's creators actually met while working on Rocko's Modern Life together. As a fan of both, I see similarities. One thing that I will say about the show is that you don't see just how good it is if you just watch one episode due to all of the in-jokes and running gags that pop up in each episode.

Like?

And like I said, I'm not comparing it too anything in particular. I go by stories, comedy, quality. It could be stick figures from Belgium, I'll give it a chance and praise it if I like it.

Maybe it's just my subversive Pop N' Folk sensibilities. Give me a Rocko's Modern Life over a Jimmy Neutron, a Dexter's Lab over a Johnny Test (Which is also awful, by the way.), or a Lewis Black over a Jeff Dunham (Bleckkk...) any day...

:lol:

drew81

I do hope P&F will eventually come out for sets. I've heard they are going to then I heard they weren't. I guess time will tell.

Disney_Freak429

I do hope P&F will eventually come out for sets. I've heard they are going to then I heard they weren't. I guess time will tell.

Trust me they will. I see them announcing them coming to Disney Parks during them being shown in the Christmas Parade. Then I would expect a quick turn around & more than likely see Phineas & Ferb replace UP at DHS by March of next yr. :D

NX2I85

P&F has become a great show for me and my 10yo son to watch together. The running gags and in-jokes sort of grow on you. I hope the characters do wind up coming to the parks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom