Phineas, Ferb and Agent P Meet n Greet TODAY!!!

drew81

Original Poster
Phineas, Ferb and Agent P are doing a meet n greet at Once Upon A Toy at Downtown Disney today!!!

Set times Phineas and Ferb 1-1:30. 2:20-2:50. 3:40-4:10. 5-5:30. Agent P 1:40-2:10. 3-3:30. 4:20-4:50. 5:40-6

Next Big Thing

Here's some twitter proof. Banks Lee met them earlier. Says he's going back to meet Agent P later:

181706095.jpg

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Are there pictures of them at their M&G? From looking at the other thread stating they're probably a one time deal, it seems like a big waste if they're elaborately costumed. :shrug:

NewfieFan

Pardon me while I act like a teenager for a second... OMG!!! The kids (and myself and my husband :lookaroun) are dying to meet Phineas, Ferb, and Perry (or Agent P)!

Why DTD? That's odd, isn't it!?!

They better put them in regular rotation! Do you hear me Disney!

Next Big Thing

Pardon me while I act like a teenager for a second... OMG!!! The kids (and myself and my husband :lookaroun) are dying to meet Phineas, Ferb, and Perry (or Agent P)!

Why DTD? That's odd, isn't it!?!

They better put them in regular rotation! Do you hear me Disney!
They were out in Once Upon A Toy today for the opening of the Wonderful World of Gaming in the store.

AHHH! So exciting. We will be there in January. Even my 2 girly girls enjoy this show, but I am not sure if they like it more than me and my hubby! So hope they will be out when we are there, it would be awesome!

Here are pics from the meet and greet today! This meet and greet was a one day only event to celebrate the opening on Disney Interactive inside Once Upon a Tody at DTD.

CIMG9960.jpg

AgentP.jpg

Here are pics from the meet and greet today! This meet and greet was a one day only event to celebrate the opening on Disney Interactive inside Once Upon a Tody at DTD.

CIMG9960.jpg

AgentP.jpg

Awesome pictures!

I am going to totally geek myself out here.....but....is that the backyard beach I see in the background?????

Cmdr_Crimson

That is great news! I will drop by the store when I am at DTD next month to see if they are still there.

Hmm...Maybe they will use the Hot Set again (The Former spot for Mickey) for the meet & greet again...Unless they are using it for something else now..I'm not sure..But, it would still be good to see.:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom