Phineas, Ferb and Agent P Meet n Greet TODAY!!!

This is SO exciting!! I just showed my daughter the photos and she was so excited! I hope they have regular meet and greets for our trip next year!

joanna71985

Finally after waiting for so long this year, Phineas and Ferb are finally here at Disney World!

Well, not officially yet (that was just a one-day thing). They should be out for good in Spring 2011

Hmm...Maybe they will use the Hot Set again (The Former spot for Mickey) for the meet & greet again...Unless they are using it for something else now..I'm not sure..But, it would still be good to see.:D

I heard it's being used for something else. But I could see the characters down on Streets of America (either where the Power Rangers were, or where Kim and Ron were).

NMBC1993

This is such a great idea! My friends in 9th grade are obssessed with Phineas and Ferb! Big hit for everyone

And yet it's taken them three seasons to get Phineas and Ferb into the parks...but I shouldn't be surprised, Disney never markets their good shows. I'm surprised I haven't seen Fish Hooks merchandise all over the parks yet:brick:

phineas#1fan

It's about time! The show is so popular and they hardly do anything to advertise in the parks, the most advertising I've seen is guests walking around in t-shirts they bought somewhere else. I just purchased a Doofenshmirtz Evil Inc. shirt online, I plan to wear that to the parks on Tuesday and see if I get any reactions:p But please Disney if your reading this....Bring Phineas and Ferb to the parks, forget Duffy I know fans would eat up merchandise if you had it in the parks.
I agree. I know you WANT to make money Disney so why not put out more stuff? it's not like we will not buy it we WILL! The characters in the park is just a must! Get the Little Enstiens OUTTA' HERE!!!! THAT'S RIGHT DISNEY!!!!

Cmdr_Crimson

I'm surprised I haven't seen Fish Hooks merchandise all over the parks yet:brick:

That show is as lame as Teamo Supremo and the Replacements...:hurl:.
If you ask me...One other character that would be great to see and would fit perfectly my LMA....Kick Buttowski: Suburban Daredevil!:D

Dizmentia

Here are pics from the meet and greet today! This meet and greet was a one day only event to celebrate the opening on Disney Interactive inside Once Upon a Tody at DTD.

CIMG9960.jpg

AgentP.jpg

I'm impressed with how they translated the character designs into three dimensional costumes---they are great! I think this is one of the funniest shows on TV.

jennc2001

That show is as lame as Teamo Supremo and the Replacements...:hurl:.
If you ask me...One other character that would be great to see and would fit perfectly my LMA....Kick Buttowski: Suburban Daredevil!:D
My son likes Fish Hooks!! LOL! I agree on the Kick Buttowski....that's another one I'm guilty of liking just as much as my son :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom