Phineas And Ferb To Get A Feature Film, Adding Momentum To Attraction Rumors

PeoplemoverTTA

Honestly? I have no idea who Phineas and Ferb are. Is it some kid's show or something?:shrug:
Doesn't sound all that appealing to me....

I felt the same way, then happened to stumble upon it last weekend while flipping channels. Out of curiosity, I watched, and the show is laugh out loud funny (imho, at least :)).

Now, whether that would translate to a successful attraction is highly debatable, but I have to admit the show is really hilarious.

mhaftman7

Personally I love Phineas and Ferb. It is the only reason I turn on the Disney Channel and I have yet to find an episode that make me think "eh, that was alright". The series was created by two talented guys. Dan and Swampy both worked on Rocko's Modern Life back in the 90's and later split up to work on other projects. Dan went to work on Spongebob, Family Guy (he wrote all the lyrics for "the freakin' FCC" song), and some other projects while Swampy went to work for King of the Hill. While the movie that is coming out in the summer is only on Disney Channel and straight to dvd I still think Disney should put it in theaters anyway. They should pull a Tigger Movie and put it out when there is nothing for families, it shouldn't cost more then 40 million if that and the rest would be pure profit. As far as the rumored attraction goes I say great, they hardly use Sounds Dangerous anymore and a change would be nice. But like all things Phineas and Ferb they need to think big, I say do five different 3d shows each with different effects and are randomly selected by a computer before the show starts. Two ideas I was throwing around the other day was the family on an actual trip to WDW the other was a behind the scenes look at how the show is created, not actually but make it more of a backlot feel that DHS has been lacking over the years. Anyway in conclusion I hope Disney does put Phineas and Ferb into the parks, if they have to add characters into attractions I'd rather it be them then something like Laugh Floor.

That is a separate movie. They have the TV one this summer and a theatrical release planned.

NewfieFan

You sound like the Comic Book Guy from The Simpsons.

Well, that's a new one! I've never been told that before!?! :veryconfu (And yes, I watch The Simpsons all the time!)

Plenty of old shows and movies are out on DVD, doesn't mean kids (we ARE speaking broadly here, not just your kids) know the reference.

That is true but I was just responding to the statement Neverland made, "seeing as kids today have absolutely no idea who Gadget Hackwrench or the Rescue Rangers are". Some kids do know who these characters are b/c their parents (people like me who grew up with these shoes) are now buying the DVDs. And it's not just my kids... a lot of their friends have the same DVDs!

NMBC1993

That is a separate movie. They have the TV one this summer and a theatrical release planned.

Wow, what an unexpected surprise, and by unexpected I mean...well unexpected (A P&F reference for all you fans out there):hammer:I had no idea they had a theatrical movie planned, I figured the article was referencing Across the 2nd Dimension and just getting the facts wrong. Well I know several of my friends who are going to be excited to hear this news.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom