Phineas And Ferb To Get A Feature Film, Adding Momentum To Attraction Rumors

milewis78

I hope it leads to an attraction. I always thought they could do something fun in Innoventions. Have a computer where you could build your own "-inator" and then have a couple of preset animations where you could see it put to use.

I at least hope this leads to a meet and greet.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Meh, Disney Channel shows have an extremely short shelf life. I'd rather they not base a full blown attraction around this show.

I'll respectfully disagree here. This shows seems to have some staying power, and good crossover appeal. Replacing Sounds Dangerous with a P&F "4D" attraction would not be bad for DHS......

devoy1701

Honestly? I have no idea who Phineas and Ferb are. Is it some kid's show or something?:shrug:
Doesn't sound all that appealing to me....

I agree with what others have said. It actually is a very witty and entertaining cartoon. Alot of the humor is adult, though it's cleaner than what you see on Family Guy.

lebeau

I agree with what others have said. It actually is a very witty and entertaining cartoon. Alot of the humor is adult, though it's cleaner than what you see on Family Guy.

I have a fairly low opinion of the Family Guy. So I won't even bother comparing the two.

P&F is a very good show that can be enjoyed by all age groups. If you haven't seen it, check it out. It's not ground breaking. But I bet it'll make you laugh.

jakeman

I'll second all the request for a P&F attraction.

We went down in October right before the P&F merchandise hit the shelves there.

My son's Perry the Platypus shirt got many comments about where we got it.

minniemickeyfan

Rumors pointed to a 3D/4D attraction which would replace Sounds Dangerous

Anything would be an improvement over Sounds Dangerous, even if its short lived, bring it on! At least there would be something new to do instead of walking by SD and laughing when the sign says, "will be closed today, sorry for any inconvience":ROFLOL:

ucanfly

I always thought they could do something fun in Innoventions.

I agree 100%! P&F are represent what innoventions should be about - creativity, hands on and innovative technology. (for those that don't know they build something unique and large scale every episode). They could give it a much needed facelift and a stronger appeal to other age groups (i personally feel that innoventions is entertaining for a very young demographic).

njDizFan

Love to see P&F going to the Sounds Dangerous disaster. Doofenshmirtz is among my favorite characters on television today.

1) Doofenshmirtz- P&F
2) Dwight- The Office
3) Abed- Community
4) Sheldon- Big Bang Theory
5) Phil Dunphy- Modern Family

NewfieFan

All 3. Both Dreamfiner and Figment could easily have a major role alongside P&F.

It could totally replace the 3D show (good riddance to Captain EO)!

Well, let's have an attraction in both parks... Nemo has presence in multiple parks, why not P&F!?!

I'd like to see something similar to Kim Possible but Agent P/Dr. Doofenshmirtz style. You'd have to go around DHS working with Agent P to try and stop one of Dr. D's plans to take over the tri-state area (well, in this case... DHS)! It would be awesome on so many levels!!!

Ok, Disney... are you listening?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
It could totally replace the 3D show (good riddance to Captain EO)!

Well, let's have an attraction in both parks... Nemo has presence in multiple parks, why not P&F!?!

I'd like to see something similar to Kim Possible but Agent P/Dr. Doofenshmirtz style. You'd have to go around DHS working with Agent P to try and stop one of Dr. D's plans to take over the tri-state area (well, in this case... DHS)! It would be awesome on so many levels!!!

Ok, Disney... are you listening?
Actually I would like to see this in AK. AK as a whole seems to suffer from the same problem WS does. There is a lot to look at but not all that much to do. The Kim Possible game has in a way forced people to explore and look around WS. P&F could do the same for some of the less traveled areas of AK.

djkidkaz

Why is it that everytime a Disney movie releases we hear of a new attraction based on it. Princess & the Frog, Tangled, Tron and now this?? Ugh, just stop please. When is the last time that Disney made an attraction based on a movie that was released less than a year? Maybe that Chronicles of Narnia crap, which isn't even an attraction. Its a TV playing a trailer of the movie.

inluvwithbeast

If they did it right, I don't think the show would need staying power. They would need to create a storyline that didnt rely on the TV show. No one knew who Figment was. It's possible for WDW to create lovable, long-lasting characters for rides, so I don't see an issue with P&F getting a really great attraction even though they only have a couple more years left television-wise.

lebeau

Actually I would like to see this in AK. AK as a whole seems to suffer from the same problem WS does. There is a lot to look at but not all that much to do. The Kim Possible game has in a way forced people to explore and look around WS. P&F could do the same for some of the less traveled areas of AK.

Excellent point!

Atomicmickey

Again, could someone point to the source of these rumors?

Or is this a circular thread, where the title of the thread started the rumor that the thread is talking about?:confused:

PuertoRekinSam

Not quite Disney Channel, but you had Disney Afternoon based attractions. There was a show with Darkwing Duck in Mickey's Starland. And at DL the Gadget GO GO Coaster was based on Rescue Rangers.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom