Phil's 02/19 AND 02/20 WDW Update w/ Pics

Bluewaves

I don't think we're not going to see anything really happen in the former lagoon area until after the 50th celebration thing is over, they'll probably start construction on something big right when EPCOT is getting ready for its 25 th celebration and attention is off the Magic Kingdom.

GymLeaderPhil

Original Poster
jcraycraft said:
Once again great update......... :sohappy: I feel like I just visited the parks :lol: Can you see about adding audio? Then maybe some of the smells might be nice too, like mainstreet. :wave:

You could always visit the soundofmagic.com for sounds and then again you could do my laundry. I always have that chili dog smell on the back of my shirts after SGE.

Figment1986 said:
A... what is your camera..

B... why does the IASW clock face look possesed.. or is it just me... :lookaroun (How did you get this shot and the detail.. mazing..)

C. You learned this yourself.. are these auto settings or did you go around & read a manual.. (where did i put mine anyway... :lol: ) and learn how to do the manual settings...

A: I own a Canon PowerShot G6. I was looking for something along the lines of the Digital Rebel, but not as expensive since I'm not into adding lenses or any other features to it. Not a professional camera, but it packs a punch. I actually have been through three cameras this year and in January I had to ship it back for a lens retracting problem.

B: There was a missing screw in the construction wall outside so I zoomed in.

C: I very seldom read manuals (unless something is very wrong), but this is all manual. I like to play around and test, rather than actually read the booklet. Needless to say, this being the third camera this year, I know my stuff. :lol:

Snapper Bean

Bluewaves said:
I don't think we're not going to see anything really happen in the former lagoon area until after the 50th celebration thing is over, they'll probably start construction on something big right when EPCOT is getting ready for its 25 th celebration and attention is off the Magic Kingdom.

This is an interesting comment. It has been nearly 18 months since Disney has "announced" a new ride for a domestic park. I believe it was October 2003 when Stich's Great Escape, Lights, Motors, Action, Soarin' and Expedition Everest were announced. Other than whatever they are building at 20K site, the only other domestic projects that have been greenlit as far as I can determine have been at DLR: re-furbishment of the Submarine Ride with a Nemo theme and the re-tooling of Superstar Limo with a Monsters, Inc. ride. Clearly, I would assume that Disney is constanty looking forward and it will be interesting to see at what point they announce something. Clearly, nothing will happen until after 5/5/2005, perhaps even 7/17/2005. Conceivably, they might wait until after Everest is online. Any insiders care to comment on what might get announced after Everest and when we might hear something?

Snapper Bean

NemoRocks78

Seized
SpenceMan01 said:
I guess the question on my mind (and probably Grizz's too) is:

ARE THOSE PLANETS SPINNING YET?!?
Some of the planets are missing at the moment and the attraction is under refurb, so no, the planets aren't spinning as of yet.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
NemoRocks said:
Some of the planets are missing at the moment and the attraction is under refurb, so no, the planets aren't spinning as of yet.
yep, looks a little weird with the big ring on the side and nothing in it..........

BTW....... id personally like to thank the anonomous negative feedback person that got offended by my nascar take............... looks like some people get a little touchy and cant take a joke. when you live in these parts, you have to joke about it to deal with it.

if you are going to leave neg feedback, be man enough to own up to it. thanks

and get those planets spinning, lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom