Philharmagic smell

cjgtigger

This doesn't have anything to do with Philharmagic but...

When we go to Disney I have a specific perfume that I only use when we are there. When I get to missing Disney I spray a little on and it brings back all of our vacation memories.

I also buy the Disney shampoo, conditioner and shower gel.

A little piece of the magic at home.

Dragonrider1227

Perhaps it's some left over Pooh from when it was the Lion King show. :lookaroun
poohcopy.gif

wakka wakka :D
BA DUM DUM TISH!
I think it smells kinda... cinnamony

hokielutz

There are actually two smell activations during the Be Our Guest scene..... the first one is when a plate of fruit tarts are tossed your way, and you get a bit of a berry smell.... then the second is what everyone seems to be talking about is the Apple Pie, before it is flambed in Donald's face. Both scents are individually distinct.

Then the rest of the show is spent splashing water and wind in your face.

~Tinkerbell~

That scent in Philharmagic has got to be my favourite Disney smell! My mum sometimes buys apple and cinnamon candles in attempt to recreate that smell in our house :)

WishingOnAStar

I can see it now.. New From Disneyparks...DisSmells..The wafting smells of Disney World can now be in your home..:lol:

Two new smells for sale this summer:

- Burnin' Rome from SSE and the Epcot collection

- Chilli Dog Breathe from SGE and the MK collection

Order now and we'll throw in a free bottle of 'Euro Tourist' because who wouldn't want their home smelling like a hairy woman in a tank top?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom