Philharmagic Merchandise

disneytati

Original Poster
Hi, guys!
As you already know, my aunt is going to WDW and I AM NOT GOING!!!:fork: Well, as a huge Donald Duck fan, I asked her to bring me something from the attraction shop. Can anyone help me with this? I mean, does anybody know what they have there, anything you would recommend, somewhere to see any pics, maybe? (I am asking too much, I know...:eek: )

Thanks a lot, anyway!:D

ddbutts1

We were there a few weeks ago, the BF is a big Donald fan so we bought about everything there is that Donald is on. There are 2 or 3 t-shirts, shot glasses, a stuffed Donald with the Sorceres hat on (they were out when we were there), license plate holders, license plates, pens, pins, packs, wallets, backpack like things. Does that give you some ideas?

wannabeBelle

Hey there Tati!!!! How's things? Hope all is great on your side of the globe!!! When is your Aunt going? I am leaving on the 3rd of December and am coming back on the 10th. I may be able to get some pics of stuff but will that be too late for you? They had all kinds of cute DD merchandise actually. There is a bunch of stuff everything from t shirts to key chains to stuffed animals, all the usual Disney stuff. Anything in particular? Belle

disneytati

Original Poster
Thanks for the info ddbutts1! Wow! So many interesting things! Are the t-shirts beautiful? And what about this wallet? How does it look like? And the pens? Well I hope I can see some pics of them before my aunt gets to the Magic Kingdom (WITHOUT ME!!!!! THAT'S NOT FAIR!!!:fork: :fork: :fork: ). I think she will be there on Dec 9th in the morning. She will videotape wishes for me, and anything she can get from Philharmagic.

Hey, Belle!!! Have fun for me there at WDW!!!! I am already saving money to take my daughter there next year. Maybe December. To see Santa!:xmas: Things are all right here in Rio de Janeiro. REEEEEALLY hot!!!!!! I feel like I am going to melt when I go out in the sun! I will try to send you some pics of my baby, for you to see how cute she is at the moment... With little pins on her hair!!! Earrings and all!!!

Yeah, KevinPage, I will send you an email. Have fun at MVMCP!!! If you see Donald, tell him I am a huge fan of his!!!:lol:

Dizknee_Phreek

disneytati,
the Philharmagic shop is great for us Donald fans! i bought the license plate, license plate border, and key chain that said "Official Donald Duck Fan Club". it's really cute stuff! i'll try to scan it in so you can see it, if you haven't already. :)

disneytati

Original Poster
Originally posted by Dizknee_Phreek
disneytati,
the Philharmagic shop is great for us Donald fans! i bought the license plate, license plate border, and key chain that said "Official Donald Duck Fan Club". it's really cute stuff! i'll try to scan it in so you can see it, if you haven't already. :)

I haven't seen anything yet...:( Hey, I like this keychain!!! Oh, I just can't wait until next year, when I will finally see Philharmagic!(I still refuse to call it Mickey's Philharmagic!:lol: This is DONALD'S attraction!!!:lol: )

Kisses from Brazil!!!

disneytati

Original Poster
Originally posted by NemoRocks78
They've got your usual key chains, shirts, hats, mugs, etc. But they have ABSOLUTELY NO PINS AVAILABLE!:fork:

What do you mean by USUAL? They are DONALD DUCK'S!!!!! :lol:

Djali999

The shirts are cute - I'd get one, but they're all white and I refuse to wear white... lol... ANYWAY...

the shirt says "Mickey's Philharmagic" and has a conked-out Donald crashed through a brick wall on the front and his butt hanging out in the back. same logos for the shotglasses and most everything else.

there's a lot of "generic Disney" stuff in there too, including the prerequistite lightups and whatnot.

disneytati

Original Poster
Originally posted by Djali999
The shirts are cute - I'd get one, but they're all white and I refuse to wear white... lol... ANYWAY...

the shirt says "Mickey's Philharmagic" and has a conked-out Donald crashed through a brick wall on the front and his butt hanging out in the back. same logos for the shotglasses and most everything else.

I WANNA SEE THIS SHIRT!!!!!!:cry: :cry: :cry:

Have you seen the wallet? Does it look like that too?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom