Petition To Save Spaceship Earth

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Michael72688 said:
"cheap thrills" draw people, I dont know one person that flies hundreds of miles to go on SSE. By the way, I dont know of one cheap thrill in anyone of the big Orlando theme parks

people don't travel THOUSANDS of miles for cheap thrills. They go to a local carnival for that. People travel those distances to experience something they can't experience elsewhere.

If you can't figure that out, then you've been on the wrong message board for quire a long time.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Diego Lira said:
The idea to destroy SSE is very BAD !!!!!!:dazzle:
Michael Eisner is the person who destroyed epcot because in 1999 I went to epcot and I rode Horizons and I liked very much But when I back to epcot in 2003 Horizons was changed to Mision: Space and I rode it and for me was very bad I dont liked it. So , if Michael Eisner want to change SSP into a Coaster in the base of SSP, the idea is very stupid:hurl: because there are other coasters like Space Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain, Rock And Rolloer Coaster, Primeral Whirl and Soon Expedition Everest. As Walt Disney says "One doesn't have to built for their bill, They have to built that the people want"

¡bienvenido a WDWMagic Diego! :wave:

Mag1575

Spaceship Earth is the reason why I go to Epcot! I can't beleive they would consider tearing down a really great ride. I hope this petition is successful, if SSE is torn down I hope it leads to major changes in the leadership

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom