Peter Pan's Flight question

CheekBoys

Original Poster
I have always wondered if you could reach out of the ride car and touch some of the mountains, and animatronics on Peter Pan's Flight. Of course I know this would probably stop the ride and other things, But is it possible?

cw1982

Why would you even want to, though? I would think that feeling the texture of those animatronics, mountains, etc, would ruin the experience on some level.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Are you sure? Some of it looks like it is close enough. For example when Wendy is walking the plank it looks like you could touch the animatronic.
It's not as close as it seems on video. The animetronics and props are all many feet away from the edge of the vehicles, so unless you have insanely long arms, or you lean dangerously well out of the vehicle with someone holding on to you (because you are going to have to lean most of your torso out), you aren't going to be able to touch them.

CheekBoys

Original Poster
Why would you even want to, though? I would think that feeling the texture of those animatronics, mountains, etc, would ruin the experience on some level.
I never said I want to! I just want to know if it is possible that is all.

CheekBoys

Original Poster
It's not as close as it seems on video. The animetronics and props are all many feet away from the edge of the vehicles, so unless you have insanely long arms, or you lean dangerously well out of the vehicle with someone holding on to you (because you are going to have to lean most of your torso out), you aren't going to be able to touch them.
I have been on the ride in person and I know you probably can't.

CheekBoys

Original Poster
Thanks everyone. I was just wondering, never in a million years would I try to touch anything in any ride.

BigTxEars

This dude could

29e2gdf.jpg

:)

ZodIsGr8

I have always wondered if you could reach out of the ride car and touch some of the mountains, and animatronics on Peter Pan's Flight. Of course I know this would probably stop the ride and other things, But is it possible?
I have never been able to touch the animatronics but I have touched the flag mast where Wendy is and I touch the side walls. Ride does not stop or anything like that.

MarkTwain

Ride some of Disneyland's Fantasyland dark rides (maybe not Pan but certainly rides like Snow White and Toad) and it feels like just sticking your elbows out too far could whack a few setpieces. They're easily touchable without even reaching far.

Not that I'd know :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom