News Permits 2018

kurtk

Just curious about the bus shelters for DHS. Are these replacements for the existing shelters or are they allowing for additional bus traffic at DHS when Galaxy's Edge opens? I know they are expanding the parking lot and parking booths because of this.

GlacierGlacier

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster

Two more permits like these..

1474 B Avenue of the Stars Site #11 (Between Odyssey and Mexico) - Provide labor, material and/or electrical for construction
1476 B Avenue of the Starts Site #8 (Between Odyssey and Mexico) - Provide labor, material and/or electrical for construction

msteel

This is an interesting permit. The location doesn't appear to even be on Disney property, but Googling the address I do find it related to Hubbard Construction one of Disney's other big contractors. Balfour Beatty is doing the Rat construction so I am guessing this is mockups for that project.

4/20/2018 - Other - Balfour Beatty Construction Llc
Architectural Facade Mock Ups, Steel Structure, Concrete Foundations, Finishes - 3400 W Osceloa Pkwy

I've concluded that Google's pin is wrong by a lot. The only place you have Orange County (because the N.O.C. was file there), Lake Buena Vista (ZIP code 32830) and Osceola Parkway all at the same place is a narrow strip of land from Animal Kingdom Lodge to Art Of Animation.

Does this look like a place they might build mockups?
https://goo.gl/maps/m3yRCJX3qzs

JoeCamel

I've concluded that Google's pin is wrong by a lot. The only place you have Orange County (because the N.O.C. was file there), Lake Buena Vista (ZIP code 32830) and Osceola Parkway all at the same place is a narrow strip of land from Animal Kingdom Lodge to Art Of Animation.

Didn't they build some of the AoA mockups there?

Gringrinngghost

Didn't they build some of the AoA mockups there?
I don't think so, but they are gearing for something... From the 2018 Prelim map from Orange County
Screen Shot 2018-04-23 at 4.41.07 PM.png

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster

Yeah, someone in the Rat thread figured this out. I am assuming this is mockups for that ride.

nickys

Premium Member
@danlb_2000 any word on permits being filed for the rumored Epcot hotel? A certain site says they have.

I remember him saying the permits were filed for the required water retention pond a while back. Could just be they've finally picked up on that, it wouldn't be beyond the realms of possibility!

Rteetz

I remember him saying the permits were filed for the required water retention pond a while back. Could just be they've finally picked up on that, it wouldn't be beyond the realms of possibility!
They said these permits were filed today. The permits a while back were exploratory I believe.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
@danlb_2000 any word on permits being filed for the rumored Epcot hotel? A certain site says they have.

Once again, that site is using flimsy evidence to create click bait headlines. Buena Vista Construction has been filing permits like these for all around World Showcase for a couple weeks now. This is probably related to the Food and Wine kiosk locations or something like that. There is zero reason to believe this is connected to the hotel.

TheJonesys

Guests staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge this fall have received an e-mail saying that apart from a pool refurb this autumn, there will be construction work until Fall 2019, have any permits been filed yet to suggest what this might be? Apologies if this is the wrong thread, but there’s very little information available at the moment, thanks

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom