Performer dies days after fall

DougK

I just want to add my condolensces to his family and his fellow CMs. This has sure been a bad streak at WDW lately. So sad.

One of my co-workers here at the office sent this message to me late Monday:

Today, I prayed for the swift recovery Mark Priest at our prayer luncheon. He was working at the Pirate Tutorial show at Magic Kingdom on Thursday and fell head first into a brick wall. Among other injuries, he required 55 stitches to his head and broke his neck in 3 places, though did not experience any paralysis. This afternoon, I received word that he experienced complications from a blood clot and passed away at the hospital.

Mark was a member of our church [God's House], and also belonged to the mid-week Bible study Monica and I lead. He was dear to everyone who knew him. Monica and I, and the many others whose life he touched, will mourn his loss. Please remember our church family in your prayers. He was not married nor had children, but both his parents came into town today to assist in his care and recovery from his injury. Little did they know they would be arriving for his memorial.

I did not work with Mark, but Lanny has great things to say about him. Prayers, hugs and pixie dust to Mark's family, co-workers and friends.

Monica was over at Mark's apt cleaning on Saturday, preparing it for him and his parents, as he was expected to be released from the hospital to go home & recouperate.

Wbnemo1

just before the Country Bear Jamboree...I found this on Youtube, so just copied and pasted it here for those that may remember him
Babs

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom