Performer dies days after fall

WDW1974

Wow! That's just awful. They sure have had a run of truly awful things.

I never saw this performance, but I didn't realize there was so much activity involved that a broken neck was somehow possible.

SirGoofy

I never saw this performance, but I didn't realize there was so much activity involved that a broken neck was somehow possible.

Honestly...there's not. It must have just been a misstep, and he probably fell off the stage.

Still, very sad news, and proof that anything can happen anywhere.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
How horrible.:(

I thought that I had read that he had broken his wrist, not his neck. BIG difference.

kstella

It's surprising how easy it is to break your neck, back, etc..Sometimes all it takes is just a slight twist the wrong way. Very sad for the family.

elizs77

How horrible!!

I am really wondering how he fell. Every time we've seen the show, it was just right in front of POTC and not on a stage, although they do stand on crates. Did he fall from one of those?

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
How horrible!!

I am really wondering how he fell. Every time we've seen the show, it was just right in front of POTC and not on a stage, although they do stand on crates. Did he fall from one of those?

The show is currently being performed on the steel drum stage across from Pirates.

tigsmom

Found this in a blog...

We are all so stunned and upset. Friday Mark was working at the Magic Kingdom and fell during the show. He fractured his neck and received 52 stiches in his head. He had surgery on Saturday and was recovering when he developed complications, had a heart attack and passed today.

Click here for full blog

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom