People/Things that really annoy you(get it off your chest thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fngoofy

Back to the subject,
Has anyone noitced in ToT, that people will talk through the preshow if they have been on the ride before?
Last time on a group of teenage girls were sooooo bored with the TV bit that they gabbed about how boring their school was.
I mean, if you don't want to get into the theme, and you just want to go fast, just get in your car and drive down the highway at 70mph, that's way faster than any of the rides and way cheaper.

NowInc

Ooook...time to say my peice on this before this thread gets closed...

One of the MAIN things that makes this forum so great is our respect for other peoples opinions, and our willingness to discuss topics which are "frowned upon" on other forums. If you have a problem with that, DONT REPLY. Simple as that. [b[DON'T[/b] take things so personally, DON'T shoot someone down because you have a different opinion than them, DON'T think that age makes a difference in your level of "respect"...

I am NOT taking sides in this, but it always annoys me when someone feels "wronged" because they want to take something personally, or because they feel they aren't getting treated "properly" because of who they are. As you can probobly guess, I read EVERY SINGLE post on this forum (Sad...I know) so I pretty much "know" how some of you are and have seen the SAME arguments and close minded comments made over and over...quit it! Want to proove how "mature" you are.....just walk away.

So i will say it once again...

If you dont like it, DONT REPLY..lt'll only make it worse.

Tramp

Originally posted by fngoofy
Back to the subject,
Has anyone noitced in ToT, that people will talk through the preshow if they have been on the ride before?
Last time on a group of teenage girls were sooooo bored with the TV bit that they gabbed about how boring their school was.
I mean, if you don't want to get into the theme, and you just want to go fast, just get in your car and drive down the highway at 70mph, that's way faster than any of the rides and way cheaper.

That happens a lot and then the other people start shushing ....the CM needs to step in cuz it could get real confrontational in there if I have to tell them to shut up...

Seano846

Original Poster
Originally posted by NowInc

One of the MAIN things that makes this forum so great is our respect for other peoples opinions, and our willingness to discuss topics which are "frowned upon" on other forums. If you have a problem with that, DONT REPLY. Simple as that. [b[DON'T
take things so personally, DON'T shoot someone down because you have a different opinion than them, DON'T think that age makes a difference in your level of "respect"...

I am NOT taking sides in this, but it always annoys me when someone feels "wronged" because they want to take something personally, or because they feel they aren't getting treated "properly" because of who they are. As you can probobly guess, I read EVERY SINGLE post on this forum (Sad...I know) so I pretty much "know" how some of you are and have seen the SAME arguments and close minded comments made over and over...quit it! Want to proove how "mature" you are.....just walk away.

If you dont like it, DONT REPLY..lt'll only make it worse. [/B]

Also ALWAYS remember............Farts Are Funny:D

Seano846

Original Poster
They are even funnier inside Alien Encounter, It's pitch black and your neighbor can't move :lol:

fngoofy

Thank you NowInc,

I really didn't mean to upset anyone on the Brazilians comment.
I do think its fair to make generalization about a region or culture, good or bad.

That’s how you can say things like:

"Oh, the people in Hawaii are so nice”

Or

“Gosh, its so busy in NY, the people just rush, rush, rush”

Is everyone in Hawaii nice?
No, but in general they are a hospitable people.

Is everyone in NY rushing?
No, but it does seem to be a fast paced city.

Are all Brazilians a bit rude by American social norms?
No,
But consistent examples of:
· Talking loudly during a show
· Groups of youths forming a human wall and making you go around them as they shout past you at someone 20ft away
· Children leading the adults through a queue to cut in line
·
from one nationality more so than others (which do these things as well) is what I am basing my opinion on. I don’t hop in line with 30 cheerleaders from Kansas City either, but I also don’t feel threatened by them either, like the vibe I get from the soccer kids that run around unchecked by chaperones.

I am sure that I am perceived as an opinionated SOB in more countries than just America.

Sorry, its my way ;-)

fngoofy

Has anyone ever been in a queue and let one rip?
I actualy have never heard anyone fart in line,
but I did see a guy take a leak in a bamboo thicket near an out of order rest room in Epcot outside of Ellen's Universe of Energy last May.

Pioneer Hall

Originally posted by fngoofy
Has anyone ever been in a queue and let one rip?
I actualy have never heard anyone fart in line,
but I did see a guy take a leak in a bamboo thicket near an out of order rest room in Epcot outside of Ellen's Universe of Energy last May.

That is pretty awful!! People like that should be taken off property and never be let back on. The nearest bathroom to there must have been a whole 30 ft away, since in Disney there is one every where you turn.

Tramp

One of the MAIN things that makes this forum so great is our respect for other peoples opinions, and our willingness to discuss topics which are "frowned upon" on other forums. If you have a problem with that, DONT REPLY. Simple as that. [b[DON'T
take things so personally, DON'T shoot someone down because you have a different opinion than them, DON'T think that age makes a difference in your level of "respect"...

[/B]

Thumbs up and very well put, Mr. Fonzie....a tip of my stetson to you....let's hope your wisdom does not fall upon deaf 'eyes.'

Goofette

Reading the last few posts made me chuckle quite a bit. I work with kids and they are SO honest about hearing a toot (as we call it) or smelling one. They will say something about it in a heart beat :lol: :lol: :lol: And I haven't found one yet who doesn't think it is just hilarious. They'll sit there and say oooh, yuck and be giggling the whole time. Ya Gotta Love 'em.

Something Really annoying for me (after spending the afternoon in Sams club walking) is my Feet Hurting :cry: Oh gosh...I'm in BIG trouble when I have to walk around DisneyWorld. My poor old Dogs :p

fngoofy

Here's one that didn't upset me, but would have someone less crass than myself.

The Cast:
TTC CM 1 (male, talking to TTC CM2)
TTC CM 2 (listening to TTC CM1)
Myself (who cannot help but overhear the CM’s conversation)

The Setting:
TTC, in a monorail, awaiting departure, with the doors open.

Topic of Overheard Conversation
TTC CM1’s sexual prowess and stamina the night before with a female CM from the German Pavilion.

My Response:
Laughed all the way to Epcot.

TiggersPooh

The one thing that really ed me off was when I went to Disney with my Grandma a few years ago. We rented a wheelchair and it was taken twice. First when we went to go on Haunted Mansion and for Splash Mountain. Then you see a group of kids going around in wheelchairs who dont need it and have taken them from people who do need it! That mad me so mad!

Goofette

Originally posted by TiggersPooh
The one thing that really ed me off was when I went to Disney with my Grandma a few years ago. We rented a wheelchair and it was taken twice. First when we went to go on Haunted Mansion and for Splash Mountain. Then you see a group of kids going around in wheelchairs who dont need it and have taken them from people who do need it! That mad me so mad!

That is HORRIBLE. That is when I would LOVE to :hammer: and :brick: to someone until they were :dazzle: :fork: People like that need to be taught a lesson. I know, I'm in a violent mood tonight, but I am watching my language. That is just cruel to do that to someone. Man, I think I would lose it when it came to that if they did that to my Grandma. That is something to get very annoyed and p oed about. Sorry that happened to you all. I truly believe that people like that will get theirs someday, somehow. Just wish we could be there to see it happen.

GGG1

The only things that are really annoying are when people, usually teenagers and kids riding alone without any supervision, gabbing through any show/pre-show (TOT, Alien Encounter,RnR, Haunted Mansion, etc.) For those people riding the first time it is a part of the rides you dont really want to miss, especially if the kids around are chatting away.

The Mom

Premium Member

If you dont like it, DONT REPLY..lt'll only make it worse. [/B]

Thank you so much, Now, for that thoughtful post. I couldn't have said it better myself. (although I would have proofread it...j/k) It appears some people are taking themselves WAY too seriously around here these days...lighten up folks, life's too short! ;)

CookieGVB

Originally posted by Smitty

17. Parents who think that we should all let kids be kids, no matter how bratty they are being.

Wow! You must've seen my upstairs neighbor at WDW!

:hammer: :brick:

jcmayid

CLOSE IT!!!

Hey people, I think you'd all agree with me when I say Steve should CLOSE this thread!!! There are 14 pages of people (including myself in the beginning) complaining & bickering back & forth. I think it's gotten out of hand & it's time to say GOODBYE. Hope you all agree and STOP posting. Can't we all just get along?
:rolleyes:

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
How aout seeing how many posts we can get saying close the thread and as for all this group hug types stuff .
Please no more posts and close the thread.:D

TomDisney

My biggest thing is all these people in the parks!! Disney would be a whole lot better if everyone just stayed home the days I showed up there!!! :sohappy:

As such, I am hereby giving advance notice that I will be attending Disney this Sat, April 6th :D

Please do not plan on visiting Disney that day...Thank you in advance for your cooperation! :sohappy: :sohappy:

:hammer:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom