Rumor Pecos Bills to be rethemed?

Charlie The Chatbox Ghost

They could just as easy turn it into something themed to the attached Country Bears. A Hungry Bear 2.0 with BBQ like in California. If that area of Frontierland is going for a Northwest national park vibe like the concept art suggests, it would fit perfectly.
If they want it to be different from California's, they could make it a more bear-themed restaurant than BBQ. Fish, fruit, honey, that sort of stuff. Salmonburgers? Probably basic burgers and chicken too. I think it would be awesome if they brought back the Mile Long Bar, but as an actual bar- you could give each bear their own "usual" that they'd order after a show. Sell novelty drinking mugs shaped like Big Al's Moonshine Jug.

Then if you want Tiana's, you could probably fit it in next to TBA by changing the route of the parade on-road and then getting rid of Pirate's Adventure since, iirc, that's long abandoned.

1723642184268.png

Ghost93

They could just as easy turn it into something themed to the attached Country Bears. A Hungry Bear 2.0 with BBQ like in California. If that area of Frontierland is going for a Northwest national park vibe like the concept art suggests, it would fit perfectly.
My argument is that Tiana's Bayou Adventure currently feels like a glorified advertisement for Tiana's restaurant, so it's weird to have a whole ride with deep lore about a food cooperative and special spice to not have an accompanying restaurant.

Bocabear

If they want it to be different from California's, they could make it a more bear-themed restaurant than BBQ. Fish, fruit, honey, that sort of stuff. Salmonburgers? Probably basic burgers and chicken too. I think it would be awesome if they brought back the Mile Long Bar, but as an actual bar- you could give each bear their own "usual" that they'd order after a show. Sell novelty drinking mugs shaped like Big Al's Moonshine Jug.

Then if you want Tiana's, you could probably fit it in next to TBA by changing the route of the parade on-road and then getting rid of Pirate's Adventure since, iirc, that's long abandoned.

View attachment 809234
That would have the train going through the middle of the restaurant...lol
If they are going to add Tianas Palace, Pecos Bill's is the location...and really should have been done already...

Charlie The Chatbox Ghost

That would have the train going through the middle of the restaurant...lol
If they are going to add Tianas Palace, Pecos Bill's is the location...and really should have been done already...
Whoops, I wasn't fully awake, totally missed the train tracks. That said, the initial square I marked has more than enough space for a restaurant behind the tracks (could have a tunnel to walk through)
Alternatively, you could nestle it right up next to TBA to have a proper building with the full appearance of the one in the movie that's in front of the tracks, and then reroute the parade onroad.
1723657516077.png

ppete1975

Whatever they do I hope its qs, and not an all you can enjoy to eat, a bar, or something with low throughput. The park needs more QS not less.

Moth

Anything regarding a retheme about Peco's being rethemed has been kicked down the street because of Lightning McQueen speeding in and raising the electrical bill /s.

Nah but seriously, Peco's is gonna hang on until Cars is open, and probably a bit after that. Would be shocked if a retheme happens prior, be it Tiana or Hungry Bear or some secret third thing like 'Mater's Junkyard BBQ'.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom