Pecos Bill Cafe closing for short refurbishment to launch new menu

Stickman

I can't wait to try it personally, I love the nachos at the QS at the Mexico pavilion and hope that this will be similar in taste.

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
It's fine to not like something. But to say that you can't find something out of three or four choices to eat is pretty spoiled.

Spoiled? lol That's not the word I would use. My daughter is far from spoiled. Picky maybe but so are a lot of kids. Many kids don't eat Mexican rice bowls or quesadillas. Not a big deal. Most places always offer 1 general kid choice like Mac and cheese or uncrustables

JohnD

Works for my schedule. My last two FP+ for the morning of 11/9 will be BTMR and SplM. Might as well try it for lunch.

French Quarter

Spoiled? lol That's not the word I would use. My daughter is far from spoiled. Picky maybe but so are a lot of kids. Many kids don't eat Mexican rice bowls or quesadillas. Not a big deal. Most places always offer 1 general kid choice like Mac and cheese or uncrustables

Umm...yes. And you will notice that Pecos offers the beloved uncrustables. That was my point. If your child cannot find something to eat from that kids menu there is something wrong.

French Quarter

Personally when I have Chipotle I find the rice and wrap means there is enough carbs in the meal and it is filling, hopefully the Disney burrito is just as filling and therefore a side isn't needed.

I agree. Seems weird to put tortilla chips with the tortilla you are already getting as part of your meal.

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
Umm...yes. And you will notice that Pecos offers the beloved uncrustables. That was my point. If your child cannot find something to eat from that kids menu there is something wrong.

lol I didn't say my daughter couldn't find anything to eat there but I can guarantee you there are children who don't eat uncrustables, quesadillas, or rice bowl slop and I don't label that as "something wrong" ....I label that kids

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom