PC Redhead Meet and Greet

Professortango1

This poor readhead has gone from being auctioned to ogled. As for the disarray of vloggers ironically making money off of putting on the disney peep show, they may add some depth to her character providing the actress knows what to and not to say. The above interview did not go well, imho.

How is a meet and greet with a pretty character a peep show? That's like saying the Elsa meet and greet was a peep show. Or that the Jack Sparrow meet and greet was equivalent to having Thunder from Down Under at the park.

Professortango1

An Auctioneer meet n greet would've been more interesting.

Does anybody really want to meet the auctioneer? He's a great AA, but where's the personal draw from a guy who can't effectively control a crowd or hold an auction? That's like having a meet and greet for the pirate with the dirty foot. He's a cool character in the ride, but I don't need to meet someone dressed as him.

note2001

How is a meet and greet with a pretty character a peep show? That's like saying the Elsa meet and greet was a peep show. Or that the Jack Sparrow meet and greet was equivalent to having Thunder from Down Under at the park.
You read it wrong. I said "ogling"... to which I'm referring to inferred the comments here. Most of them have been wrongly pointed back at you, but shows where folks minds are at.
My use of the term "peep show" refers back to the vloggers and how they can't leave any square inch of Disney uncovered.

TROR

Does anybody really want to meet the auctioneer? He's a great AA, but where's the personal draw from a guy who can't effectively control a crowd or hold an auction? That's like having a meet and greet for the pirate with the dirty foot. He's a cool character in the ride, but I don't need to meet someone dressed as him.
Probably not, but he's such a wonderfully designed character that getting a picture with him would be pretty cool.

Kram Sacul

In the Parks
Yes
Probably not, but he's such a wonderfully designed character that getting a picture with him would be pretty cool.

He’s as iconic as the three hitchhiking ghosts. Now he’ll be just a sad egg peddler with a bad voice.

D

Deleted member 107043

I'm anticipating this will be one of the least popular meet and greets in the history of the parks.

Puh-leeze. I'd be shocked if the sheep aren't practically knocking each other over to pose for Instagram pics, blog, report, and buy whatever Redd stuff Disney lays in their path this summer. You people still haven't accepted the reality that, despite the vocal online critics which might lead a casual observer to think otherwise, Disneyland fans will consume almost anything the company throws at them.

TROR

South Park joke?

1525464988198.png

Stevek

This poor readhead has gone from being auctioned to ogled. As for the disarray of vloggers ironically making money off of putting on the disney peep show, they may add some depth to her character providing the actress knows what to and not to say. The above interview did not go well, imho.
I believe many fanbois were ogling her when she was being auctioned.

VJ

They missed an opportunity to have some area entertainment. Have Redd and the Auctioneer strolling around New Orleans Square, and somewhere they set up an auction. They could pick random people from the crowd and have them "auction off" their Mickey ears or a pin or whatever they might have. It would be a lot like the stormtroopers/jawas in concept except more of a show.

I dunno, I barely put thought into that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom