Patiently waiting ..... but finding it hard

We are at the 35 day mark and I am 'Patiently Waiting' the best I can for our packages (final coupon book and Magical Express) in the mail. I know we are just hitting our dates for getting this stuff, but is doesn't stop me from checking the mail as soon as it gets here!! Anyone else out there 'Patiently Waiting' for their upcoming trip? :D

foreverbelle

Yep. I still have 66 days and while I know its not coming I still hold my breath waiting for anything from the World. I would suspect you should be getting your stuff any day now. I think we got ours last year at about the 30 day mark.

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

Got ours in the mail today :sohappy::sohappy:
my 2 week countdown is on & packing has commenced :D

Happy New Year foreverbell !!

Happy New Year to you as well. Two weeks. Man I am so jealous. I am getting antsy myself. I have 65 days. And its getting hard to concentrate already. Agh.

No, no packing yet .... but the thoughts are there

Oh I hear you. The hubs was just talking about that...its like can we pull out the luggage yet? The urge doesn't get any easier.

Upvote 0

Disney_Belle

I am patiently waiting as well :wave: 21 days to go!

My aunt, uncle, cousins and their significant others are leaving Sunday to WDW for a week. I'm slightly jealous... but in my best attempt to not sound like a total brat... when they get back I know I'm still going lol.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom