Passholder Renewal

Star Command

Hi Everyone,

Has anyone received a reminder in the mail to renew thier passes? Usually we do, but we have yet to see a renewal notice and our passes expire at the end of this month.

Thanks

PKD

When was that, not recently? The pass used to be good from the date of first use for a year, but they changed that.

This was 2001, however they said I was only able to get the renewal rate so far past because I still had the hard copy of the pass. They said if I didn't still have the pass in hand they would have to charge me the full price...... Again, that was March 2001

Upvote 0

imamouse

I renewed my AP online Nov 06 and when I took the exchange voucher to get the actual AP in Jan 07, the CM offered me a small pro-rate (around $30) to move the renewal date to that days' date (Jan 26, 2007). Since I renew every year, I didn't take the pro-rate.

Upvote 0

Craig & Lisa

I renewed ours yesterday, and was told that we would get a will call number in a few days. I got a call today, the caller id said Disney Cruise Line :veryconfu :confused: When I picked it up the guy said he had our will call number, :sohappy: . So now when we arrive in June we just go to guest relations and pick them up. Unfortunatly we couldn't get the premium AP's, our youngest son grew up and now has to get the adult one so we didn't have the $ this year.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom