Passholder Poll

Which Type of Pass Do You Use

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Crazy4WDW1

Annual passholder for me. Mine expired the beginning of January, so I'll be renewing it the end of the month. We visit 3 - 4 times per year. I wish it was more often!! :(

Wendy517

DH and I both had AP that expired in December. Went to WDW 3 times in 12 months. Don't think we'll do it again soon, cuz it really doesn't save us any money. Oh sure, we get great discounts on rooms and some meals, but we spend 3 times as much on souven-ears:ROFLOL:

chasraz

Having an PAP and going once per year is cost effective for my wife and I because we stay for 2-3 weeks at a time. Going to PI and DQ and TL multiple times during our stay is definately "Magic My Way". I like to have acess to everything ,and PAP gives me that freedom.

This year it worked out that our PAP bought for last years trip is going to be used for this years trip. So even more savings!

I have to add that I was very upset at first with being "forced" to buy a AP to be able to visit everything with the inception of MYW ticketing,but like everything else in life you swallow it down and move with the flow and I don't really mind too much anymore. :)

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster
I find it interesting that there are so few Seasonal Passholders compared to the AP. I wonder what this means. Either there are way more out-of-state passholders than I thought, or the Florida residents prefer the AP to the Seasonal. Hmmmm.

Hoop Raeb

Formerly known as...
I think there's a lot more people on these boards that are out of state. Plus, the locals who are Disney obsessed can't stand the 2 month blackout date in the summer. I'm sure there are a lot of regular locals that buy the Seasonal.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom