Passholder Poll

Which Type of Pass Do You Use

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster
I'm basically on a bit of a fact finding mission here. I'm curious, of the people who have AP's...

Do you have an Annual Pass (year round) or a FL Resident Seasonal Pass?

For my purposes today, it doesn't matter if it's Premium or anything like that. I'm just wondering how many people go to the parks year round, and how many just do the Seasonal.

Thanks!

ZapperZ

Er.. so where's the poll for us to vote on? Or did I respond too fast while you're still doing the poll?

I'm an AP holder, and not a FL resident. I average around 3-4 trips a year to WDW.

Zz.

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster
Er.. so where's the poll for us to vote on? Or did I respond too fast while you're still doing the poll?

I'm an AP holder, and not a FL resident. I average around 3-4 trips a year to WDW.

Zz.

Wow, you're quick :lol: I was still typing the poll, you can vote now.

wannabeBelle

Hey there Sweet Magic, Take into account that unless you are a Florida resident you dont have the option to buy anything BUT an regular or Premium AP. I am from the NYC area so I dont have a choice but to get the regular AP. I probably would anyhow (especially if I got the FL resident discount!) but just something to keep in mind!! Belle

Hoop Raeb

Formerly known as...
We do one annual and one seasonal so we get parking included. Now that it's $11 a day, it's worth it for us to pay the extra $110 bucks on one of the tickets. The blackout dates stink but it builds our anticipation over the summer months. Plus, they blackout when you don't want to be there anyway because of the high crowds.

TTATraveler

Florida resident AP for me. By the way, if you are a AAA member and reside in Florida, purchase your AP from them as it is cheaper then at the gate. They will give you a voucher which you will redeem at the ticket window for your AP.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
AP holder, but only until Sunday. It won't be renewed...

It worked out well, based on what I bought it for.

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster
Hey there Sweet Magic, Take into account that unless you are a Florida resident you dont have the option to buy anything BUT an regular or Premium AP. I am from the NYC area so I dont have a choice but to get the regular AP. I probably would anyhow (especially if I got the FL resident discount!) but just something to keep in mind!! Belle

Sending you a quick PM Belle :wave:

mrerk

Premium Member
We have AP's with the DVC discount. We aren't eligible for the Seasonals since we aren't FL residents. Even if we were I think I would get the regular AP over the Seasonal for the free parking.

Sherrybaby

I have an annual pass that I am also not renewing. I find it interesting that I'm now the 3rd person on this short thread who states they are not renewing their AP. This makes me curious on the reasons why they are not being renewed.

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
We've got APs. I've also thought about stocking up on 10 day no expiration date park hoppers since that would work pretty well for us as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom